Chapter 24: Opening the Guardian (Part 2)

There was a commotion in the villa, Huo Yan hit his head and Lan Su pierced his shoulder. It was a scandal that happened within the family and should not be made public, but on the day they were discharged from the hospital, the door was surrounded by reporters.

  "Mr. Huo, there are bruises on your forehead. Did someone hit you?"

  "I heard that Madam Huo was seriously injured. How is she now?"

  "Have you found out who did it? Have you called the police?"

  "Some industry insiders have analyzed that their purpose is likely to be the design of Mei Ailiya's winter jewelry. Have you thought of this?"

  "How are you going to fight back? If the design is lost, it means the loss of the entire winter series. The loss to the company is immeasurable, President Huo!"

  "Say a few words, Mr. Huo!"

  In front of the microphone surrounded by a crowd, Huo Yan stopped his wheelchair. The gauze wrapped around his forehead was particularly eye-catching on his delicate and aggressive face.

  The reporter quickly squatted down, blocking the way ahead, and held the microphone in front of her.

  Huo Yan raised his hand and pushed the horizontal frame of his glasses on the bridge of his nose with his index finger, causing the lenses to reflect light.

  "We don't know who did it yet, but we have some unfortunate news. Our entire set of jewelry designs for the winter season was indeed stolen."

  The reporter kept exclaiming: "What are you going to do next?"

  "If I call the police, will there be a chance of recovering it?"

  "There is still half a month before the new product launch. Have you considered asking the designer to redesign the new model?"

  Huo Yan's answer was very calm: "It may be too late to redesign, but this is the only way."

"Then if the other party plagiarizes your design and launches new products at the press conference first, will President Huo decide to sue?"

  "We have not released the design to the public, nor have we shared the design draft, so the chances of winning the lawsuit are slim. However, please believe that in half a month, we will still be able to make a unique product."

  The assistant and security came forward to maintain order, and the woman on the screen finally drove the wheelchair away from the camera, stepped onto the barrier-free buffer zone amid the worried voices of the reporters, and entered the car.

  After clicking the icon in the upper right corner, the entire screen will exit and the system's built-in water drop desktop will be displayed.

  In front of the screen, Mr. Huo pushed his reading glasses, and the assistant beside him hurried forward:

  "Mr. Huo, it seems that Huo Yan doesn't have a backup. If we give the design draft to you, we can definitely release it first."

  Huo Shouping nodded, "Well, you give it to Ajun first. Please work hard during this period, work overtime to finish it, and publish it before Huo Yan."

The assistant was worried: "But Huo Yan seemed to have guessed that it was done by the fourth room."

  The Huo family has an old-fashioned way of addressing people, dividing the older generation into "houses". Huo Yan's father is the second child, so he is called "the second house". Aunt Huo Wenxia is the fourth child, so she and her two children are called "the fourth house".