Chapter 41 Business or Jealousy (Part 3)

Huo Yan only sleeps 6 hours a day. He goes to bed at 12 o'clock and wakes up at 6 o'clock. Except for the period when he broke his leg in the accident, he rarely suffers from insomnia.

  Insomnia is a terrible thing. In the silent dark night, thoughts are like a nest of water snakes falling into a pond, sliding out along the current, in all directions, diving deep into the bottom, without any control.

  I changed my sleeping position from lying on my back, to lying on my side, and finally lying on my stomach. No matter how I changed, I always felt like there were needles pricking my back and it was uncomfortable.

  Beep!

  The subtle sound of a remote control was heard in the quiet air, and the wall lamp on the bedside wall lit up, spreading a whole wall of dark gold around the minimalist painting. The light was not strong, but the outlines of objects could be seen clearly.

  Huo Yan sat up in the clear yellow light, her back to the light. Her soft hair was outlined with a fluffy outline, and the ends of her hair were slightly curled and hanging in the air. The whole look was messy and disorganized, completely different from her meticulous appearance during the day.

  It's half past one, and the internet is very quiet at this time on a weekday.

  She opened her phone and clicked on the entry that had sunk to the bottom of the trending searches: #颜昭溪夸蓝苏有人才#

  The first video was a media interview that day. Yan Zhaoxi praised the two new actors in the film in front of the camera and wrote a lot about Lan Su.

"Lan Su's emotions are very strong, and both happiness and sadness are very immersive. As an actor, you must first make the audience believe that your emotions are real. When we first started, our acting teacher taught us to release our emotions and let others truly feel our joy, anger, sorrow and happiness. But this is only the most basic approach. Later, in advanced acting techniques, emotions must be restrained. You can feel that some people are angry without being hysterical, and you can feel their sadness without crying.

  What surprised me was that Lan Su was actually like this. I even consulted Teacher Qu about this. She said that the reason why new actors can do this is largely due to their life experiences. For example, she may have encountered very sad things in the past, so when she acts sad, she doesn’t need to cry like crazy, as long as she thinks about that thing a little, she can express it naturally. The kind of sadness that can’t be suppressed is the real sadness.”

  Hearing this, Huo Yan paused the video with a thumb click. Then he turned to 30 seconds ago, when Yan Zhaoxi analyzed why Lan Su was so talented.

  Lan Su's acting skills are not very good. At least that was the case before she joined the group for training. For example, she pretended to be shy, and she covered her chest and screamed when she saw a snake.

  But surprisingly, is she good at acting sad?

  The blessing of life experience...

  What kind of life experience allows her to use sadness so easily?

  I was bored and scrolling through my Moments, which I wouldn't normally open, when suddenly a message from my assistant Jiang Ying popped up.

  [Finally finished work! I am a little actor who worked hard today! ]

  The accompanying picture is a photo of Lan Su shivering in her down jacket after finishing a filming.

  Thin.

  Huo Yan clicked on the picture and zoomed in with his index finger and thumb. He found that the man had not yet removed his makeup. His face was bruised and red, dirty, and there was a streak of artificial blood from the left side of his face to the bridge of his nose. He must have just finished filming a fight scene.