Chapter 38 Secret (Part 2)

The bedroom is brightly lit, just like daytime.

  There was a pile of books on the coffee table, with a cloth bag on top. Lan Su's wrist was resting on it, with a few silver needles sticking out of it.

  At the side, Huo Yan took out a new silver needle from the needle bag, raised his slender hand, confirmed the acupuncture point with his index finger and thumb, and quickly inserted the needle tip into the Shenmen acupoint.

  "Does it hurt?"

  After the needle was inserted, the hand did not release immediately, but instead pinched the tail of the silver needle and turned it half a circle.

  "It doesn't hurt."

  Lan Su stared at the thin needle inserted into the skin and the neatly trimmed nails holding the needle that reflected light evenly.

  "how about this?"

  Huo Yan pushed the needle an inch deeper and still did not let go.

  "Hiss." Lan Su felt pain and his thin lips opened a crack, his hand still resting on the needle bag obediently, "A little bit."

  So Huo Yan turned the needle half a circle at that depth, and when he saw Lan Su frowning, he pulled out the needle. Then, he took off the silver needles from the other acupuncture points and put them one by one into the silver plate.

  "How do you feel now?"

  She asked casually while cleaning up, with no concern in her eyes, as if Lan Su was just an object of her experiment and she didn't care about her condition.

  Lan Su withdrew his hand, and grasped her wrist with his other hand, bringing it to his chest and slowly rotating it twice. The original dull tingling sensation disappeared a lot.

  "Much better. Thank you."

His eyes slowed down when he looked at Huo Yan. It seemed that his eyes had a mind of their own. When they saw Kuo Yu's loose trouser legs, they wanted to climb up along the folds of the fabric. The shape of his legs could not be seen through the wide-leg pajamas, but he didn't know where he got the confidence from, thinking that the legs under the silk fabric must be smooth and white.

  Huo Yan took a shower and wore only pajamas. The straight and crisp suit turned into soft fabric, dulling the sharpness on his body.

  It seemed that the frozen door was blown by the spring breeze and quietly opened a gap.

  "I didn't expect you knew acupuncture."

  "Yes." Huo Yan closed the silver needle storage box, "Long-term illness makes a good doctor."

  "Long-term illness? Oh..." Lan Su asked belatedly, "Your leg?"

  "Um."

  "Do you get it done every day?"

  "When it rains, your bones will ache if you prick them."

  "I know this. After being injured, it hurts when the weather is humid."

  "Like your hands?"

  Lan Su was startled. On the one hand, she was afraid that she would reveal her identity if she said too much. On the other hand, she reflected on herself for being too insincere and hiding everything.

  After thinking it over, he nodded slowly:

  "Yeah. When it rains a little bit..."

  His eyelids drooped, and his slender wrist bones that could be circled with two fingers fell on him, and he said sullenly: