Chapter 51: Quarrel and Peacemaking (I)

"That woman looks familiar."

  In the extended private car, Lan Su was holding onto the window on Huo Yan's side, with his upper body bent into an arch above the wheelchair. His willow-shaped eyes were wide open as he pointed through the window at a man and a woman who were hugging each other and walking into the garage.

  "Have you seen it?"

  Huo Yan put one hand around her waist, sat up and looked in the direction she pointed. A tall and pretty woman was walking forward, talking and laughing with a middle-aged man. The man's hand was on the woman's waist, and his movements were exactly the same as Huo Yan's.

  Shame on you, stop it.

  "Looks a little familiar." Huo Yan said.

  Lan Su turned around and asked, "Does she look like Jiang Feng's girlfriend?"

  Huo Yan was stunned: "Huh?"

  Lan Su hurriedly explained: "She posted a circle of friends once, and quickly withdrew it. It was a photo with her."

  Jiang Ying, who was sitting in the passenger seat, also looked over and felt that she looked familiar. "It seems to be Tang Wan'er, right? She has acted in several web dramas, one of which I have watched. She is considered a relatively well-known actress. Is she Sister Feng's girlfriend?"

  After hearing the name, Lan Su was sure that this person was the "Wan'er" that Jiang Feng would occasionally call when he answered the phone. He immediately took out his cell phone from his coat pocket and pointed the camera at the moment when Tang Wan'er was kissed by the middle-aged man, but the lens was covered by a hand.

  It’s Huo Yan.

"What are you doing?" Lan Su asked her.

  "What do you want to do?" Huo Yan asked back.

  Lan Su was filled with indignation: "Take the photo and send it to Jiang Feng. Tang Wan'er cheated on her with a man. Jiang Feng was deceived by her. He should break up with her immediately!"

  Her emotions exceeded her usual calm threshold. Jiang Feng was obviously just Huo Yan's assistant, and they had only met a few times, so they were not really friends. But she was impulsive as if it was her own sister who had been deceived.

  In the front passenger seat, Jiang Ying looked at Ai Li for help, but received a silent shake of the head from the other party, so she anxiously grabbed the seat belt and listened quietly to the movement in the back seat. After the fierce accusation, the interior of the car fell into a stone-like silence, the tide rolled in the black clouds, and the reefs on the shore fell apart under the corrosion of sea salt, and fell into the bottomless abyss of the sea together.

  Huo Yan held the phone and looked at Lan Su with a serious and solemn look.

  "Everyone has their own rules for getting along with the world."

  Lan Su was poured a basin of water on her head. She withdrew her hand from taking the photo, and her pretty eyes were filled with doubts:

  "What do you mean?"

  Huo Yan slowed down her speech: "The relationship between Jiang Feng and Tang Wan'er is a matter between the two of them. That circle of friends was deleted in just one minute. How can you be sure that Jiang Feng's girlfriend is her?"

Lan Su said: "I can ask her and send her the photo. She will know at a glance whether she is his girlfriend or not."

  "Got it, and then what?"