Chapter 2 Engagement (2)

Have you ever seen a leopard? Slender, forbearing, yet as strong as lightning.
  ——Huo Yan
  ---------------------------------------------
  When meeting the stylist, Lan Su I saw four words on that face - urgent assembly.
  The eyes, nose, mouth, and other five facial features want to be kneaded into one.
  "My dear, tell me."
  Adora raised her index finger and drew an exaggerated circle in front of Lan Su's skirt.
  "Did this dress offend you? Are you going to ruin it?"

Lan Su awkwardly turned her head, her eyes covered with broken hair, blocking half of her face.
  "Pink, more girlish."
  This was given to her by Lan Shan when she and her eldest daughter Lan Shan went abroad to work on projects together last year.
  The color of the lotus root powder is young and light, and the skirt is very fluffy. The length is above the knees, revealing the slender and straight calves. The halter neck style cross-collar, and the water drop-shaped hollow exposed on the front is sexy, but the scenery is blocked by the bottoming shirt.
  "Why do you need to wear one underneath?"
  Adora's eyes were almost on fire.
  Lan Su lowered his eyes and covered his eyes subconsciously: "I'm not used to wearing revealing clothes."
  Adora's eyes narrowed: "Where is the exposure? It's the 21st century. Do you want to take it off? If you don't, I will take it off for you. ."
  Lan Su backed away:
  "I'll do it myself .

"
  I have heard before that the stylist Adora has a bad temper and is extremely impatient. Now it seems that the rumors are true.
  Lan Su walked into the changing room anxiously. At that time, even she did not expect that one day, that The self who grew up in the turmoil, who only knew how to play with knives, was transformed into a rich girl
  with short hair hanging down like a wolf's tail on her shoulders, covering half of her face and slender neck. Adora pulled it up and tied it into a bun at the top of her head. At the same time, she combed back the mop-like hair on her forehead, leaving only a few strands of broken hair
  exposed, her slender eyebrows, and her narrow nose. The outline has a Jiangnan delicacy. The eyes that have been neglected for many years are bright and beautiful, and there is a kind of perseverance due to the character. Plus, the tear mole at the end of the left eye is the finishing touch.
  "It's so beautiful." It's very simple to shape people. Adora
  looked at the mirror with satisfaction:
  "Just show your face." "
  It's just that the injury on the forehead is too dazzling.

Been beaten? Adora asked.
  Lan Su looked away and said, "It fell." "
  Adora stared at the person in the mirror and did not continue to ask. She tacitly removed the gauze and replaced it with a thin patch. She covered the wound without being obtrusive. Cover it with foundation and concealer, as usual. Strange.
  So, Lan Su stood back in front of the full-length mirror.
  The original strange dress suddenly changed. The halter neck showed off her voluptuous shoulders, and the slim waist and fabric were faintly visible. The last step is to cover the scar,   and
  the wristband is tied on the right wrist, which
  is elegant and beautiful, like a hosta flower spreading its petals in late autumn .
Know where the hurt is. "
  Adora told her when they met for the first time.
  Two hours later, Lan Su arrived at the coffee shop.

At the front desk, she happened to meet the servants who bought coffee for the eldest lady Lan Shan. One of them was almost stabbed by a flying knife yesterday. Xiaohong in the middle. She hated Lan Su deeply, but she just let Lan Su pass by without recognizing her.
  "The person just now looked a bit like the third lady. "The new servant next to him said hesitantly.
  "Lan Su? " Xiaohong turned around and saw only the slim back, waving her hands confidently, "How is that possible? She would only wear a shabby black suit. How is it possible to wear a skirt? "
  Who would have thought?
  Who would have thought that Lan Su, who wears a black suit all day long and has hair like a mop, is actually the slim, elegant and generous lady in front of her?