Chapter 39 Business or Jealousy (I)

Lan Su never thought that he, who used to live on the edge of a knife, would one day become an artist.

  I never thought that I would have fans.

  What is even more magical than all these is the first fan group she had, which was CP fans - her and Huo Yan's CP.

  "Sister, do you know about [Lantian Smoke]?" Assistant Jiang Ying came over with her phone in hand, her almond-shaped eyes curved with a smile.

  "Blue field smoke?"

  Lan Su was sitting in front of the mirror, waiting for the makeup assistant to do her hair. She didn't dare to move when she heard someone talking, but just looked away.

  "What then?"

  Jiang Ying put the phone in front of her: "You and Mr. Huo's CP name, now the super topic fans have 3,000!"

  "Super talk?"

  "It's an exclusive forum, and it's all about discussing you and Mr. Huo. Let me read it to you..."

  Jiang Ying took back her phone and clicked on the real-time post:

  “Ahem… Birthday party candy collection:

  1. Lan Su wished Huo Yan a healthy and safe life (P1);

  2. After the wish was made, everyone started to make a noise, and the two exchanged glances, expressing their mutual understanding (P2);

3. To take care of Huo Yan who was in a wheelchair, the entire birthday party was held sitting down (P3);

  4. Huo Yan looked at Lan Su with such tenderness (P4-9).

  Lan Su became interested after hearing her reciting: "Did she look at me?"

  Jiang Ying clicked on the picture and said, "I have seen it many times. Look."

  Looking closely, indeed, in the air currents of flying ribbons, Huo Yan's eyes were covered with a layer of softness. In addition, Huo Yan's lenses occasionally reflected light, and the originally icicle-like eyes were covered by the light, and a layer of soft light was inexplicably coated.

  At first glance, it does seem mild.

  But it was strange that Huo Yan would never show this kind of expression. Nowadays, pictures can be faked, and smiles can be photoshopped into three different arcs, so it's inevitable that there's something fishy going on.

  Lan Su logged in with her mobile phone and found the first post in the default "latest comments" was the one Jiang Ying had just read.

  Use your fingers to enlarge the photo. There doesn't seem to be any trace of PS on the face. Maybe they just adjusted the lighting.

  Looking at the whole picture, Huo Yan's face is highly folded, with a straight nose, narrow features, sharp eyebrows and deep eyes, and she is very photogenic.

In fact, if Huo Yan is willing to enter the entertainment industry, the so-called beauty that is currently in the limelight will not be enough.

  [Big Head Lady cut off my CP ah ah ah I would like to call it a fairy product! [Link.mp4]]

  Is there any video?

  I clicked on it out of curiosity. This video is a combination of all their public video materials, and is also accompanied by relevant text.

  The press conference announced the marriage news - dedicated to this open and passionate love.

  We both walked the red carpet together - rain or shine, you and I are side by side.