Chapter 15 Hands

Marriage certificate?"

  "You actually got the certificate?"

  "Turtle, let's be serious..."

  "But to be honest, this is the first time I've seen someone casually pull out a marriage certificate."

  "I feel like this Miss Lan is so innocent."

  "Nonsense, how can he not be innocent since he was in a coma at the age of 9? His mentality is still that of an elementary school student."

  "No wonder a necklace was specially designed for this. Even movies wouldn't dare to film this kind of story and fate."

  "I've already thought of the title for the manuscript - When I woke up, the beautiful boss was my fiancée."

  The little red notebook caused a commotion that Lan Su was caught off guard.

  They all have two eyes and one mouth, so how can these reporters be so talkative?

  Unlike when she was doing antique business, if they had good relationship, they would check the goods and then hand over the money and hand over the goods. If they had bad relationship, the one who swung the axe would swung the axe, and the one who chopped the knife would chop the knife. Throughout the whole business, they would never say more than ten words.

We have been talking for half an hour today, why haven’t we finished yet?

  The host saw the scene getting chaotic and quickly calmed it down:

  "Everyone, please be patient. Our general manager's wife has responded. They are now legal spouses. Does anyone have any other questions? We will give you three more spots."

  The romance rumors were well underway, and the reporters had found a selling point for the press release, so the next questions returned to the topic of the necklace.

  The so-called inspiration, design ideas, and creative process are all left to the design director.

  Huo Yan was bored, so he drank tea one sip after another.

  Maybe it was because she ate too much Shengjian in the morning and her mouth was a little dry, or maybe she was thinking about Lan Su's life experience and what kind of environment she grew up in to become so introverted and quiet, yet hiding a rebellious spirit that could conquer the whole world.

  She habitually drinks water when thinking.

  Ding.

When the teacup was put back on the coaster for the fourth time, the liquid level had dropped below halfway.

  Coincidentally, the kettle was next to Lan Su.

  As it happened, she felt a little sorry for the commotion she had just caused.

  Coincidentally, the hand that poured water for Huo Yan was her right hand. When she exerted force, a bulge would appear on the wrist bone, causing the bending angle to be a little deformed.

  Coincidentally, after pouring water, Lan Su would habitually twist his wrist, just like the action when he turned the knife back then.

  Coincidentally, this scene was like a huge rock, hitting Huo Yan's heart hard.

  boom--

  As a loud noise exploded in my head, my eyes behind the lenses straightened up, and the muscles of my lower eyelids twitched, and were shattered by the protruding wrist bone.