Chapter 20: Sharing Bed (Part 2)

On the fourth day of living in the Huo family, Lan Su was asked to share a room.

  It is not the sharing of a bed as stipulated in feudal society, but simply sleeping in the same room.

  In fact, Lan Su had never entered Huo Yan's bedroom.

  "today?"

  Lan Su did not argue that she did not want to go. Although she thought about it in her mind, she did not say it out loud in the end.

  No one in this house has the power to say no to anything Huo Yan decides. Therefore, she just asked about the time, trying to delay it as much as possible, so that she could prepare herself mentally.

  "Um."

  Huo Yan knew that she was not very willing to do so, so he considerately gave her a reason.

  "Jiang Dan thinks we have a good relationship, so it's best not to reveal any flaws."

  The words have been spoken – for today only.

  Just as Huo Yan herself said, she doesn't like being with others.

  Lan Su nodded, indicating that she understood. She put on her soft nightgown and went straight to Huo Yan's bedroom to wait for her.

The nightgown is one size fits all, a long silk suspender skirt with an outer cape. The soft material outlines the shape of the high and raised butterfly bones, and the concave back can still be seen through two layers of fabric.

  Huo Yan's eyes twitched as he noticed that the man's footsteps were extremely light, with small strides and almost silent footsteps. He was afraid that he would cause trouble to others by crossing the distance. He was a bit like the tragic protagonist in the novel who had to live under someone else's roof as a child and was struggling to survive.

  The slender fingers moved, and the light wandered on the plump nail bed, like the moonlight shining through the gaps in the shadows of the trees in the middle of the night, sweeping a ray of light in the dark world.

  [Hire a nutritionist]

  Housekeeper Ai Li received such a message.

  11pm, master bedroom.

  The ceiling was covered with a layer of cloth, so no lights were visible, and the light was evenly cast from the top. The dark blue curtains covered the glass windows tightly, so that no trace of human figures would be left. This was something Huo Yan had specifically instructed - after his previous wife was attacked by an unknown object.

The space is large, and there are barrier-free handrails on both sides of the wide bed to help Huo Yan get up and down. In addition to the common bedroom configurations such as ordinary sofas, desks and counters, there is also a small wild ecological garden near the window in the northwest corner.

  It’s not big, about 5 or 6 square meters.

  The ecological garden is a complete space separated by a glass cover. Thirty-centimeter-high grass is densely planted all over the land. There is an unnamed blue Su tree that imitates a tropical rain forest. The vines are hanging in all directions. A temperature and humidity adjustment device and a detector are installed on the top.

  This is the nest of our pet snake Bella.

  Hiss...hiss...

  A thin black and gold snake crawled out of the ecological cabinet, drew a few strokes on the ground, and swam to the floor 3 meters in front of Lan Su. Its soft body coiled up, its head raised high, its spine straight, and it spit out red tongue alertly.