Chapter 3 Engagement (3)

She is not a cat, she is a leopard lurking in the dark, waiting for an opportunity.

  ----------------------------------------

  When we met for the first time, Lan Su had a 6-centimeter wound on his arm. It was neither long nor short. In order not to leave any scars, the doctor carefully sewed more than twenty stitches.

  Taking into account her character as the "rich lady", she tried her best to make a sweet sound:

  "pain."

  It's just poor acting, like a fleshless puppet, moaning for no reason.

  Huo Yan didn't speak. He raised his chin slightly, his eyes reflected in the mirror, and he said, "Miss Lan is suffering."

  He raised his slender fingers and called the assistant: "Go get the clothes."

  Lan Su's skirt was stained with blood, speckled and a little scary.

It just so happened that Huo Yan had a newly arrived haute couture dress in her car, which was also a skirt.

  Half an hour later, Lan Su came out of the changing room.

  This time, she didn't have to deliberately cater to the sudden pink color, or expose her breasts and hunch unnaturally. Instead, she wore a single-slit long skirt with slender suspenders, a slightly V-neckline that only exposed her collarbone, and the hem of the skirt split from her thighs. When she walked, her straight long legs were vaguely visible.

  Black is the color of security. The moment you put it on, your tight shoulder blades relax, and every cell lies in a comfortable harbor.

  Sure enough, she still likes black.

  "too dark."

  The assistant secretly said, "Sister, the daughter of the Lan family is just a kitten, so she still has to wear pink. Black is too gloomy and looks like a big sister."

Huo Yan took off his eyes, wiped the dust on the lenses with a glasses cloth, put them on, and looked at the back of the man outside the car. The man in the black dress had a white bandage on his arm, and his thin lips moved slightly.

  "She's not a kitten."

  But a leopard with sharp fangs. If you don't pay attention, your neck will be covered with blood.

  ----------------------------------------

  Midsummer nights are particularly lively, with insects chirping, birds chirping, and sounds coming and going.

  However, when we drove to the villa area in the middle of the mountain, everything sank, as if someone had thrown everything into the sea, and there was no sound.

  There were two people sitting in the back seat. On the left was Lan Su, who was wearing a long black dress. On the right, the original leather chair was removed to make room for Huo Yan's wheelchair .

"I would like to ask Mr. Huo to reconsider the matter of marriage."

  The driver helped open the door. Before getting out of the car, Lan Su made one last attempt.

  Huo Yan sat aside: "Miss Lan doesn't want to get married?"

  Lan Su paused, Lan Xiaoyu's helpless face flashed in his mind, and nodded:

  "right."

  Huo Yan turned to look at her, with a trace of amusement on his stern face:

  "What if I want to take something by force?"