Chapter 11 Living Together (Part 2)

After breakfast, we packed up and set off.

  Just like what Xiaolan said, Mini was very attached to Huo Yan. She even sat on her lap the whole time during meals, and she would rub against Huo Yan while she ate.

  Even when Huo Yan was about to go out, she would personally coax her and put her on the sofa. When the wheelchair reached the door, she would wave goodbye to her before the little princess would let her leave.

  After the gate is closed and before getting in the car, Huo Yan will clean the cat hair in the front yard.

  Otherwise, if you clean it inside, Mini will be sad to see it.

  All the servants in the house, including Ai Li, Xiao Lan, and the other two servants, would come together to remove the hair from Huo Yan, from head to toe, leaving not a single strand.

  Lan Su saw this and thought it was indeed necessary.

  Huo Yan is the Jade Yama who has shaken the entire jewelry industry and even the business community. If he is found to be a cat slave, his prestige will be greatly reduced.

  The transfer procedure went smoothly, and Lan Su got a shopping mall in the city center without any effort. The staff who handled the procedures looked at her secretly several times, almost piercing her bones with their eyes, but they didn't see anything special about her.

  Lan Su pretended that he saw nothing. He signed when he was asked to sign and put his fingerprints on the document when he was asked to do so. He was very cooperative.

After completing the formalities, the private car drove to the largest private beauty salon in Lanbin City.

  Along the way, the two didn't talk much, and it might have been recorded with a recorder, but the number of words they spoke was no more than 10.

  Bland.

  In the driver's seat, assistant Jiang Feng observed the new wife's heart and felt that she was very patient and had no intention of managing the relationship.

  At least you can ask a few questions, like what you like to do in your daily life, or where you are going to eat later, these daily routines, right?

  As she was complaining in her heart, a voice finally came from the back seat. It was Lan Su:

  “Why go to the beauty salon?”

  Lan Su's voice is very light, not the cold and chilly kind, but a purely natural light, without any noise or ups and downs, like a bowl of boiled water with a calm surface.

  Huo Yan was listening to the online meeting through his headphones. When he heard her words, he briefly paused:

  "face care."

  Jiang Feng shrugged. Well, what a meaningless conversation.

  Like every lady before her, she racked her brains to create a topic, but was ended by Huo Yan's words.

  Unexpectedly, Lan Su said again: "You can call him home."

  Huo Yan paused, "Hmm?"

  Lan Su explained: "When you do your makeup and hair, you ask the stylist to come to your home instead of going all the way to the studio."

  The car slowed down, Jiang Feng stepped on the accelerator less forcefully, and pricked up his ears to listen to the conversation in the back seat.

  She took back her previous evaluation of Lan Su. The new lady's insight was frighteningly sharp, unlike the previous lady.

  Huo Yan did not go to the studio very often. Firstly, it was a waste of time on the way. Secondly, it was unsafe.