Chapter 7 Obtaining the Certificate (2)

In the lobby of the Civil Affairs Bureau, people who are getting married and divorced are coming and going, as if shooting an out-of-focus lens on the street, with a circular light spot passing quickly through, expressing joy or sorrow, love or hate.

  However, no one would propose to her on the spot in the lobby of the Civil Affairs Bureau, in front of the service window, like the woman in a wheelchair.

  "Will you marry me?"

  The extremely romantic sentence in the TV series came from Huo Yan's mouth, which was very similar to "Leave this week's work report to me."

  Lan Su stood straight, looking at the diamond ring and then at Huo Yan, who was in the wheelchair. Although he looked up to her, he seemed to be in control of everything.

  The people around them slowed down and looked at them strangely. It seems like there are a thousand needles growing on the back, hanging above the pores. If you move it and prick it, it will sting and feel a little painful.

  After working as a "swordsman" for more than ten years, Lan Su was used to hiding in the dark. Suddenly being in the center of the crowd made her feel uncomfortable. So he hurriedly raised his hand and took the initiative to insert his ring finger into the diamond ring:

  "I do."

Her eyelashes trembled uneasily due to her situation, and her body curled up slightly, like a squirrel emerging from the bushes, taking the risk to pick up pine cones on the ground, and then quickly jumped back into the hole.

  Huo Yan sat calmly in the wheelchair, his eyes under the lenses moved:

  "pick up."

  Lan Su thought he heard wrongly, raised his head, looked at each other, and repeated emphatically:

  "I do."

  You said you were willing, why do you still regret it?

  Huo Yan looked at her, saw the surprise and uneasiness in her eyes, and felt that this person was not thinking in the same way as hers. But it's not related to stupidity, but simply, something beyond her knowledge.

  Unprecedented, she patiently explained:

  "Take it off and wear this one."

  Take off the engagement ring and put on the wedding ring.

  Lan Su was stunned for a moment, and then he understood what she meant. After thinking about everything that had just happened, I did seem to be a little slow. But you can't blame her. After all, she doesn't even have any experience in love. She is used to licking blood from a knife. This is the first time she knows that a proposal ring is different from a wedding ring.

  "Oh, okay."

She took off her engagement ring and put the same model ring on her ring finger.

  The main stone of the ring is a dark blue gemstone, with a radiant-shaped texture, full texture, and multi-layered facets. The four corners are edged with fine crystals. When you move your hands and feet, it reflects light from different angles, making it noble and dazzling.

  "very nice."

  Lan Su raised his hand and looked carefully in front of his eyes. Then, the occupational disease in my heart from running antique projects all year round broke out, and I asked:

  "Is it expensive?"

  Huo Yan's tone was light: "Three million."

  This is the company's S-class wedding ring. Both the gemstone material and the design are top-notch.