Chapter 6 Receive the Certificate

The Civil Affairs Bureau, this organization was unfamiliar to Lan Su, like forcing a woodcutter with an ax to pick up an embroidery needle.

  Likewise, Huo Yan is also unfamiliar - even though she has been married three times.

  "I said, Mr. Huo."

  Outside the studio, assistant Jiang Feng hesitated to speak, but finally spoke:

  "Actually, you don't need to actually get the certificate. Anyway, it was just a wedding before, just for show. As long as people in the old house believe it and people outside believe it, it's fine, right?"

After following Huo Yan for three years, Jiang Feng has learned her business philosophy - to use the minimum cost to obtain the maximum benefit.

  Although he talks more at ordinary times, he is very alert and can read eyes. Huo Yan has always been retained, and he has been promoted from a small follower at the beginning to a full-time assistant.

  When she said this, Lan Su was taken in by the stylist to change clothes. She and Huo Yan were the only two people in the lounge.

  Huo Yan was browsing this quarter's performance report on her tablet. A strand of hair hung down from her forehead and was tucked behind her ears. She listened to Jiang Feng's words without raising her head:

  "It's hard to fool people nowadays."

  Whether it is the melon-eating crowd with magnifying glasses on the Internet, or the group of eager beasts in the Huo family, if you are not careful, you will fall into the abyss and lose everything.

"But once you get the certificate, things get complicated. Moreover,"

  Jiang Feng lowered his voice, "Looking at Lan Haotian's face that day, Lan Su may not be the second young lady. The Lan family seems to be hiding some secrets. This Lan Su may have come with bad intentions."

  Huo Yan dragged the document to the bottom, signed the signature, and commented:

  "I'm afraid of being too kind."

  She is not afraid of ghosts, gods, or evil spirits. If you were born in ancient times, you would either be an emperor who played with power, or you would be a sycophant minister who wielded power. Schemes, traps, and murders, these things have been with her throughout her childhood, and she has long been used to them.

  She is not afraid of evil people because she considers herself extremely evil.

  She is only afraid of good, because there are no good people in the world.

  Snapped.

  The tablet screen went black. Huo Yan handed it to her and said coldly:

"Marriage is just a transaction. I want to make a profit out of it, and so does the Lan family. As for whether it's a win-win situation or a breakup, we'll have to wait and see."

  Jiang Feng thought about it carefully and understood what she meant:

  "I see."

  Take a step, take a look, and see what secrets this mysterious Lansu hides.

  ----------------------------------------

  Lan Su put on makeup for the second time and met Huo Yan for the second time.

  Since she had to get her certificate, the stylist changed her into a white shirt, paired with a pair of bean paste-colored wide-leg pants, which gave her the subtlety and elegance of a lady.