Chapter 28 Red Carpet (V Chapter 4 in 1)

The press conference started on time at 7 pm. According to the process, a total of 108 jewelry companies participated in the conference, 18 of which served as representatives to showcase the main products of the new quarter.

  Mei Ailiya is the best in the country. As the general manager, Huo Yan was able to be the first to attend and introduce the new season's products.

  Melting winter.

  She drove her wheelchair up from the left side of the stage and stopped in front of the microphone at a steady and even speed.

  The black suit absorbs all the light from her body. Her short light chestnut hair is tied behind her head, close to her scalp. This hairstyle that most female stars avoid becomes holy because of her three-dimensional facial features. Her attention is drawn to her deep sunken eyes, as if she is sinking into a deep pool.

  "The design inspiration of Rong Dong mainly comes from the designer's feelings for her daughter. In order to make her newborn daughter feel warm in the cold winter, the designer used light pink South Sea white pearls as the main stone of Rong Dong. The small pearls on the bracelet are made into the direction of water flow, which means that the warm ocean entrusts the pearls to move forward slowly, which is love and care. This is Mei Ailiya's main work in winter, and she also wants to send warmth to everyone present."

His words were concise and fluent, and they explained Rongdong's design concept concisely and accurately. Just by saying this, countless entrepreneurs and their families were moved and took pictures of the launch date in the lower right corner with their mobile phones.

  Off the court, Huo Jun didn't care - the "Blue Rose" he snatched from Huo Yan was much more high-end, and at today's press conference, he would definitely be able to outshine the competition and become the headlines tomorrow.

  Originally, according to the scale of the enterprise, the "beautiful" run by Huo Jun was far from enough to be on stage. Among all the large and small enterprises of the Huo family, only Huo Yan's "Mei Ailiya" and the third uncle's "Wenxin Family" were qualified. However, the old man Huo Shouping was the president of the Jewelry Chamber of Commerce. For his sake, the organizer also gave Huo Jun a place.

  For today, he specially customized an Italian handmade suit. He also handed out business cards to every CEO at the cocktail party, claiming that his products would surely make people's eyes shine.

  "Brother, it's up to you."

  Huo Jingjing whispered. She must avenge the public humiliation she had suffered at the Champagne Tower.

  Huo Jun patted her hands, confident:

  "Don't worry. Blue Rose is Mei Ailiya's confidential project. They have been designing it for three years. Now that it is in our hands, why worry about not winning a pearl bracelet? When Blue Rose becomes popular, we will let you endorse it and pave the way for you in the entertainment industry. It will be a win-win situation."

  They planned like this, as if they had figured out how to share the fruits of victory. They went on stage with their heads held high and proudly recounted the design concepts they had memorized from the annotations on the design draft. They spoke eloquently for a full five minutes, but the reaction from the audience was very strange.

Except for a few middle-aged bosses who took the lead in applauding, the younger ones, especially the heavyweight CEOs from Europe who were specially invited, had very serious expressions.

  "I think..." The CEO assistant of Queen May, who had just talked to Huo Yan, stood up from his seat. Without a microphone, he questioned in a voice that everyone in the conference room could hear.