Chapter 33: The Face-Broken Incident (I)

The studio is located in the western suburbs of Lanbin City. It has a large area and a wide variety of types, making it the first choice for many urban TV dramas.

  The entrance of the studio was surrounded by fans, all of whom were long-time fans. When they heard about Guo Le's comeback, they all came to support him.

  [Once a male god, always a male god]

  [See this photo? My husband]

  [Guo is like a cloud, but I am happy to keep it in my heart]

  Roll-up banners were lined up along the flower beds, with cheering-colored banners held high so that Guo Le could see them as soon as he arrived.

  Soon, Huo Jingjing came out. She had been in the industry for four years and had starred in several TV series thanks to the Huo family's connections, making her quite famous. When Guo Le's fans saw her, they immediately greeted her excitedly.

  "It's Huo Jingjing!"

  "Sister, are you the heroine?"

  "When will Guo Le come?"

  Huo Jingjing walked towards them wearing sunglasses, acting like a tolerant and gentle older sister: "Teacher Guo is still on the way. I just asked for you. It's still half an hour."

  "Wow, you're so nice, sister! Which role are you playing?"

  "I'm playing the second female lead."

  "Sister is so beautiful but she is only the second female lead?"

  "I can't help it. I was supposed to be the female lead, but relationships in the entertainment industry are actually quite complicated. You guys understand, right?"

  "Oh...it's just that capital intervened and stuffed the capitalists' ugly children in, right?"

  "Shh...I didn't say that."

"I understand, I understand. Sister, you are such a good person. There must be other opportunities waiting for you. Come on!"

  After a while, Huo Jingjing turned normal casting into capital invasion and easily established the character of a pitiful little girl.

  "I wonder which ugly kid it is."

  "My poor husband has to compromise with the investors for his first MV after his comeback."

  "Not really? I heard that Yi Hong was in charge of such a large production. Whose capital is bigger than Yi Hong's?"

  "The Huo family is still behind Huo Jingjing. In terms of capital, she even outshines the Huo family. And you still say that she didn't get it through the backdoor?"

  "Alas, this isn't the first time this has happened. The most important thing is that my husband has made a comeback. The rest is none of our business."

  There was a lot of noise at the entrance, and the fluttering flags welcomed a long private car. The car was all black and parked at the entrance of the studio in a low-key and steady manner, but the logo on the hood was too eye-catching, attracting the attention of many car experts.

  In the back seat, Lan Su leaned on the door armrest, opened a gap of one finger, and did not rush to get out of the car. Instead, he turned around and looked at the person next to him.

  "Then I'll go up."

  On the side, Huo Yan showed no intention of getting out of the car, but just nodded to her.