Chapter 1 :)

Kayley's Pov

*GURRRRRRLLLLLLL GET UP! COMEONYOU GOT SCHOOOOOOOOLLLLLL*

My alarm went off. I really need to change that! I got up and went strait to my bathroom. I took a quick shower and put on ripped black jeans with a purple hoodie that said "got more brains than makeup" with cute little nerd glasses. I put on my purple vans and my hair in a messy bun leaving my bangs in the front. I grabbed my phone and went downstairs to eat breakfast. "mommy!"i said sitting down at the table, we were the only two in the house. my brother is in college studying in UF so that's far from us but we will have to live like that.i got a bowl and poured in milk with my lucky charms. I went through instgram and saw a bunch of people posting pictures of the last video me and Sabrina did together, requesting that they want more. I went on twitter and tweeted.

-KL_Sing- Hi guys! Today after school me and @SB_SINGER9 will record a video for you guys. please comment song ideas that we should sing.....you might get a good surprise at the end of that video. Thanks guys! See you after school!

-SB_SINGER9- That's right guys! Hey K I'm going over to your house in 2 c u then!

I locked my phone and I put my bowl in the sink. "Bye mommy" I said kissing her cheek. "Bye sweetie have fun" she said as I walked out the door. I had my purse with my books and my dance clothes.

Text

-AABooty- im by the tree stupiddddddd!

-Kay- k I see u dumb butt

I walked over and we walked to school. Ahhh that's more like it, note the sarcasm in that. I walked to my locker which was 226 and Sabrina's was 236 so we weren't that far. I got my books and walked over to Sabby. "Hey dumbweed"i heard behind me. I know exactly who that is.....Ashton with Hayes. I turn around and yep I wasn't wrong. "Hi there idiots did the foot ball hit you in the head....and knocked your brain out"i said in a stupid voice. I rolled my eyes and turned around but Madison beer was standing right there "eww watch where you step nerd" she rolled her eyes and kept putting on her make up. "watch where your face should go" I said walking around her. "well you don't wear makeup and you look stupid" she said laughing. "that's my girl" hayes said putting his arm around her. "yeah listen clown face I came here to learn something you and Fred stone should try. Wakeup! being on your phone and on social media wont make you or him smarter. And if you think im that disgusting why do you talk to me if I don't show interest neither do you" I said as I turned around and walked to first period Math, Mrs. Peterson. "come on guys take your seat, doesn't matter where just go" she yelled. she is actually nice so yeah I like her and so does Sabby. we both sit in the front and we have Nick and Josh behind us. Nick is a nerd but Josh isn't, his the only player from the football team that wants to learn....his so cute and smart and ..... I HAVE TO STOP!!! "today the principal will be joining us" Mrs. Peterson said as Mrs. Lankford walked in. "good morning class" she said sweetly. "good morning" we responded. she took a seat close to my table."hayes and Madison move up behind Kay and Sabrina please" our teacher said. they got up and took the seat behind us. Madison chewing her gum and Hayes sleeping or getting distracted. God help me! " so class today you will work on 10 problems that I will put on the board and then flip around to the table behind you and discuss your answers. I look at Sabrina and she was writing down the problems. In 3minutes we were by like #8 duh super easy. We turned around and everyone looked at us, "class these will be your assigned seats until I say so" Peterson said. Sabrina and I waited for hayes and Madison to finish! 35 minutes passed and they still weren't done. 3 minutes and the bellrings! they were doing that on purpose man! 2nd period passed by fast then 3rd was the same and lunch well I had it upstairs with Sabby and Mrs. Fozz. Later 4th flew fast and then 5th came. I was stuck with Hayes and Ashton again! In every class I have at least one from both teams. History flew fast I JUST spent most of my time on my Tablet but Hayes kept trying to annoy me. Finally 6th my favorite.... DANCE! AND NO STUPID CHEERLEADERS OR FOOTBALL STARS! I ran into the locker room and changed, into my shorts and my "the soreness is real" shirt with a sports bra. Sabrina had a white lose shirt with black shorts. we sat in our big gym and waited as Coach M came in with Mrs. Amaro. the football team came in with the cheerleaders too.wtf are they doing here.i looked over to Sabrina and her face was the same as mine. Josh sat next to me and his leg touched my bare skin. "Guys Dance And P.E have been put together as one because the field is being used and well that's pretty much it. P.E people can sit and watch today because I really have to work with my girls" Mrs. Amaro said loudly. CoachM sat in the front were the speakers were. " K girls stretch and first solo, Kayley come up when your ready" Mrs said. I stretched a little and heard whisperings behind me, of course Hayes and Madison. I got and grabbed my paws,"your costume will be here in 1 week mama" mrs said."I have 1 solo, 2 duets and a 2 group dances"i ToldMrs. "wow are you that good or you making this up"madison yelled and the whole danced team turned around and gave her a stupid face. "wait until you see her dance that's when you will shut your face"mrs yelled back. I giggled and signaled them to play the song. "torn" mrs said. I danced my heart out, full out and everything, slowly the music died and so did I. I got up and bowed everyone was in shock and my girls came to hug me. I sat down and waited with Sabby for our duo then with Emily. "hey your really good" josh said. I smiled and turned back to Sabrina, she just smiled. I looked up at Hayes and Beer and they just looked away. YES! we did our duos and our group routine then the bellrang for dismissal. I went to my locker and got my books. Sabrina and I WENT 2 Starbucks then to my house to film. she ended up sleeping over. she feel asleep as soon as she landed on my bed, then I edited and posted the video. Thank god no homework so sleepy time!