Chapter 69

Jaylynn pov
We all planned to go to sky zone. I ran to Kayley and saw that all the girls were there except mag. I walked to her suitcase and took a thin white laced shirt and white washed shorts. We all go to Kayley because she always had the cutest clothes. Specially when it's summer time. I grabbed my bag and white converse. I put on a white thin head band. Sofia got a white crop top with colorful shorts and a white vans. Sabrina got a black crop top with ripped jean shorts and a black floral Komono. Kayley grabbed a blue muscle tee and ombré shorts. She got blue vans. We all fixed our hair and Hayes kept knocking on the door. "Can I come in?" He said. Kayley walked and opened the door. "Uhh wow" Hayes said. He stood at the door and walked in. Kayley was the only one with no make up on. She walked to the mirror. And sat on the counter with her make up bag. I left and walked to the SUV. They were the only ones missing. The first car was ready so we drive off with Jack.

Chapter 69😏 part dos!
Kayley's pov
I sat down and began to put powder on.

Cammy- I'm going to go get the car. Jack is driving already to sky zone to talk to the manger to get skyzone for ourselves. Take your time baby girl ❤️

I locked my phone and looked in the mirror. I reached for my mascara. Huh were is it. I turned my head and my make up bag wasn't there. I turn my head and see Hayes with my bag in his hands. I got down and tried to catch my bag. "Not fair your taller than me" I said jumping trying to catch it. I just need my mascara. "You don't makeup. Your too pretty" he smiled. "I just need my mascara" i said. He opened the bag and took out the bottle. Tossed the bag on the bed. He lifted his hand up. I stretched my hand and it interlocked Our faces were just inches apart. He smiled a began to lower his hand. His other hand wrapped around my waist. He leaned in and kissed me. He lowered his hand to my ass. And gently squeezed it.
*knock knock*
He let go and looked at the door. I looked down and sat back on. The counter. Hayes opened the door and 2 masked men walked in. They handed me a paper and disappeared. I opened it and it was a message from my grandma. Wait isn't she dead????

Kira Jan. the worst of things are coming be ready

I rolled up the paper and stuck in my purse. "Ready" Hayes said. I smiled and he extended his hand. I slipped my hand in his and we walked out.
We walked into the parking lot. Cameron, Nash, Matt, Sofia, Dylan were waiting in the car. Meaning as in I'm sitting alone in the back with Hayes. Hayes let go of my hand because of Nash looking mad. We walked in and we were off to skyzone.