Chapter 35

Cameron's pov
Taylor was coming and he was leaving for a small tour then to go to magcon. I wanted to see Kayley so I went to visit her. She opened the door then slammed it. "What the hell?" I yelled as I opened the door. "We were going to shawns concert" Matt yelled. "I'll pass" Kayley said as she sat on the couch and curled up in a ball. Hayes sat next to her so she won't feel alone. Nash sat on the other side but she moved toward Hayes. "Hey I have to skip shawns concert I have to go" Hayes said worried as he got up and ran through the door. "I'm going to get dressed" Kayley said running up the stairs. "Wait I have dance afterward" she yelled. "I'll take you just go in your dance clothes" I yelled back. I heard foot steps and I see Kayley in a sports bra, butt tight shorts and vans. She has a high pony tail, slick back all perfect and her beautiful face. She grabbed a muscle T over it that said "perfect boys only exist in Magcon". I smiled and looked at her. Sabrina had a shirt that said "pay me what you want it" and Jaylynn has jeans and plain shirt. Alright to his consert it shall be.

Kayleys pov
We were back stage listening to Shawn. "Kayley! Kayley" the audience chanted and I was so confused. Shawn came and pulled on stage. Everyone cheered, and I on the other hand was hell shocked. "Sing! Sing! Sing" was I heard. I looked at Shawn and I sat next to him. The stage dude gave me a guitar and a mic. I looked at the guitar and it was amazing. The best part was that in the back of has shawns sign nature. I smiled and blushed. I'm actually happy that I'm here and that I start school on Tuesday because I like this life better. "Song?" I said into the mic. "The weight!!" Everyone yelled, wow specific much?!?!

I started to play with Shawn and time flew. Everyone loved the concert. Now dance time!

I ran to the car and plugged in my headphones. Cameron sat in the drivers seat but everyone joined us in the car. We are going! Shawn had to stay for meet and greets so that sucked booty! I sat in the front and just looked out the window. Once we got there I ran in and started to stretch in one of the room. "Kayley your friends are here. Don't worry they can come to watch you dance. I don't mind" Carmen (teacher) said. I soon saw Cameron walking in but Nash was next to him. I turned over and kept stretching. Hayes was already there. I guess he got a ride. Hayes smiled at me and I waved to him. "Alright names?" Carmen said.
-Hayes
-Nash
-Cameron
-sabby
-Jaylynn
-Matt
She looked at me and my shirt. I blushed and looked at my paws. "K first dance" she said. "Torn" I said back. I looked at myself in the mirror. "Don't mess up on those turns. Lose yourself in dance.

I looked at the mirror and through it I was Nash with his phone out. Sabrina was looking at me while stretching. I began to Dance and lost myself in the music. Everyone was recording but Hayes was in shock. I finished dancing and that's when the booms are coming down.