Chapter 9 :)

Kayleys pov
I was so sick and tired of Hayes and Nash. Sabrina and Jaylynn were catching up and I was writing back to Hayes.
Kay-listen Hayes, I done with you and with Nash. I don't care if he likes me, or I don't care if you like me. Tell Madison that her and lily can f them selfs because I won't sink down to their low stupidity. As in for you, stay out of my life and don't ask stupid stuff, I hate you for daring Nash to do that! Leave Cameron out of this because he is the only one who is nice to me.....unless you dared him to hurt me too!!! GASP!!!! I don't have a perfect life, you do. Your the captain of the football team so is your brother and your other brother. Your popular in school, everyone would die to have you. And you know what I am. A stuck up small nerd that no one likes and gets no attention because you take it all away with Madison. Do you know how that feels....do you? To not get any attention and be Hated forever. To be the Matt that you step all over? Sounds fun doesn't it? It doesn't.....look Hayes I have feeling and if your not going to respect them then don't but stay out of them. Plus tell Madison's drugged dad that I'm not interested in his drugs and to not come near our school again.
I sent it and look at Jaylynn. She sat done next to me and Sabrina on my other side. We got into a hug. "You know I love you guys......right?" I said. "Yep We know" jaylynn responded. "Come on let's go to the pool for a bit" Sabrina suggested. I have the girls bathing suits and shot a video outside. We stayed in the pool and I was editing while I chilled on my floaty.
*beep beep*
Hayes- I know I'm sorry. Look I just want to start over. I actually thought about everything and I think I know what's clear. Cameron and my parents talked to me and I think they have lead me to a good path. I'm willing to give up all my popularity to be friends with you. Nash actually feels bad and he broke up with lily after he found out. He wanted to say that he was sorry. Also can you please tutor me tomorrow? And have you checked out KL & SB Sings? There awesome, amazing voice and pretty cute even tho you can't see there face. I can't wait to know who they are. Nash is literally in love with KL. he has a problem!!
I looked at my computer and back at my phone.
Kay- hi Nash.
Nash- hey
Kay- what's up?
Nash- nothing what about you?
Kay- ermmm doing something special..
Nash- ah I see
Nash- you still mad at me?
Kay- no I forgive you and Hayes, but it's something I won't let go of. And if you just became friends with me because of Hayes then we don't have to be friends.
Nash- no I actually want to start off a s real friends :)
Kay- mkay good! Tell Hayes tomorrow at 1!!!
Nash- okay!
I locked my phone and looked at the edited video. Jaylynn was staring in our video!!
KL_SING- new video posting!!#Kl_SB_JYNewVideo
I posted the video and tweet...everyone went insane.
HayesGrier- I'm planning on finding out who you are 😏💖 plus you 3 have an amazing voice.
KL_SING- don't look to hard Grier, it's simple and sweet like something I like. Cake! 😏💖👍🏼
NashGrier-willing to find you @KL_SING ❤️💍
I smiled and turned to Jaylynn and Sabrina. "It's 4:30 I think we should go inside" I said. Jaylynn and Sabrina began to take a shower. I wasn't wet so I didn't plan to take a shower now more like later. I got my cover up which was a shirt with the surfer hand sign in mint green and shorts. I have my hair loss in beach waves and all my makeup done.
KL_SING- big surprise in 2 minutes.
I took my laptop and put it on the floor. "Hey Kayley me and Sabrina are just gonna go home and take a shower" Jaylynn said. "Okay" I responded they walked inside and I looked back at my computer. Is it the right time? I don't think it is.......I'm just not ready yet!