Chapter 3 :)

Kayley's Pov
I woke up and ran down stairs to get cereal. I got my bowl, cereal and milk and ran up stairs. It was 6:30 so I got dressed in a black sweater that says "teenage dirtbag", black spandex and my hair in a pony tail. I put on the normal vans and took my pink penny board. I sat on my bed and went on Twitter while my Mac turned on.
-KL_SING- sorry guys that I haven't talked to you guys but tomorrow is Friday so a following spree will happen!!

-Love_KLSING- oml thank god! please follow me love.....I LOVE YOU!!

I followed her back and checked at the people that began to follow me. Hayes and Madison began to follow me....yay (note sarcasm).

-GRIER_BABY_BATCH- Your such a slut. please do us all a favor whore, die in a whole and stop existing.

-KL_SING- ummm no thank you! :)

I logged out of twitter and checked my youtube. I saw that our video had made it to 3k likes so I took a picture and posted it on instagram. I watched a episode from American Horror Story, love it. I snapchatted it and noticed that Nash Grier and Shawn M...ME...MENDES!!!!!!!!!!!! HOLY CRAP!!!!!!!!! I shut my computer stuffed it in my purse and penny boarded to school. I walked in and Sabrina had a smile on her face...she had perfect pearly teeth this morning. "you too?" I said smiling. "mhmm" she said shaking her head up and down. we hugged each other and went to class.

*class*

"okay class I see some of you are failing this class" mrs. Peterson said looking at Hayes and Madison. Hayes just looked down....he was mad? oh well! "okay class we are gonna do a math project. the captains for the groups will be

- Josh

-Sabrina

-Kayley

-George

-Frankie

okay great im a captain. "now in Kay's group. hayes and Madison" mrs finished saying. "Sabrina, ashton and Cameron" etc etc.

I turned over to Maddie and hayes. he was looking the opposite way, weird....no comment...NOTHING?!?! "Okay listen your going to do all the work while me and Hayes chill" Madison giggled and I looked at hayes. the bell rang and the day flew, in lunch same stuff. 6the period time!!

I walked in and sat down, today was the Football's team day. I just zoned out and went to sleep.

*40 mins later*

"hello? wake up" I felt someone shake me. I opened one eye and saw hayes. I slowly got up and looked at him. "Listen Hayes I will finish both project, so its an easy A for you" I bent down to grab my bag but he bet me to it. "here, hey listen. I want to work on the project with u today. so you are coming to my house right now. LET GO" he grabbed my wrist and I was still in shock. I took out my phone and texted my mom.

-K

MAMA! im a be late, working on a project at Hayes house, don't worry im safe!!!

Mama- Okay be really safe!!!

I locked my phone and hayes and I walked to his house. "ill bet you I will bet you penny boarding to your house" I said being to catch speed. "hey no fair" he yelled. I giggled and kept going on to the street. I looked back and saw him smiling. I look front and there a truck coming full speed. "Kay" I heard as I got pushed! I fell to the floor with something on me, like pressure. I had my eyes closed,slowly opening them i see blue blazing eyes. "are you okay" he said. "Yeah" I sighed. he was pinning me against the floor. "Thanks Hayes.....you just saved my life" teary eyes because you know I get emotional. "your welcome little red head" giggling his head off. "really? no one calls me redhead only Sabby" I said laughing. "we should keep going" I said pointing with eyes toward a house. we got up and pulled me up. "thanks for being a gentleman" responding annoyed at him. "well at least you can get up" he said in a snotty attitude. "whats your problem hayes" I grabbed his arm and turned him around with his stupid but cute annoyed face. "5 seconds ago you were sweet, nice, caring, loving and now your mean, gross and rude. im leaving hayes" I turned around and under my breath "2 faced bitch".he pulled me back and apologized.we walked to his house and it was huge!!!!! lake, front yard,backyard, everything even a pool. He opened the door with his keys and walked in,so I just followed.

Nash's Pov

I was sitting on the couch in the living room with Sky filming our usual vines until mom called sky over to the kitchen. I heard someone walking in so I turn around to see the loud noises and its Hayes. he walked in then a red haired, short skinny girl walked after him. damn was she pretty, red ginger hair with hazel eyes throwing more to a light yellow and a perfect smile....AND YOU CANT FORGET THE FRECALES!!! "mom this is Kayley" hayes said and sky was listening to music. "hi there Mrs......

"No Mrs stop making me feel old silly! call me Elizabeth" mom said hugging her. "so hayes?" she shot a glance at him. "well Kay and I are working on a project so I invited her over to work on it" hayes said. "oh okay for what class?" mom said. " math and history" hayes responded. "oh your weakest subjects, alrighty then" she said smiling at me. "your staying here for dinner I suppose. it would be great to get to know you" mom said. "sure id love too" with a beautiful smile added. Sky crawled over to he and poked her. Kay looked down and saw Sky and she flipped. "hi im sky. are you Hayes's girlfriend? your really pretty. can we be friends? do you like horses?" she smiled while shaking her hand. "ummm hi, no, thanks, yes and YES!" god her smile is so cute. sky hugged her and hayes pulled her arm. "Erm young man what about me" I said loudly. "not now nash" hayes screamed I ran up to his room and opened his door. "hi there im Nash, Hayes's second oldest brother and its nice to meet you" I said smiling at her. "hi im kay, thanks cool and its nice to meet you too Nash" she took out her laptop and put it on hayes bed. "well bye nash" hayes said kicking me out practically of his room."maybe I could help out" I said looking at kay. "fine" hayes let go of me and sat on the floor next to Kay. I laid in bed looking for stuff for there project."okay hayes try to find the answer to this Quadratic equation. wow she actually smart because I see her work and I'm impressed. most of the girl hayes brings don't know anything. while they worked I saw her mom calling. "hi mom, fine, oh alright no problem, I don't think she will mind, umm call her just in case, ill go sabby's if its a no, bye love u" she hung up and looked at both of us. "well my mom is stuck working for 2 days and she wont be home. so until Saturday morning she wont be home. so she wanted to know if I could sleep over until she gets back" she looked at me and went down stairs. "wtf man shes only 14 nash" hayes said."so what you don't like her!" I responded. "look I bully and tease her. im trying to get help from her, learn her ways, don't ruin it" he snapped. "whatever haaasssss" I said. she walked in with a smile. "your mom said yes, but she wants me to sleep in Hayes room in the mattress. "k!"

hayes Pov

that's great we got half of our project done so yeah we could take a break. Nash drove her to her place to get clothes. she came back and we had dinner. sky was informed about the 2 day sister and she freaked, running and hugging Kayley was so cute. she's so good with kids and animals, no wonder nash likes her. she literally reminds me of him, liking kids, animals, smiling a lot, nice but mean at times. Everyone and everything loves her. Damn! she's still 50 times better than BEER! my family actually likes Kayley. "so Kayley how are you as a student" chad said. oh no here we go! "well im a superior student with straight A's and a golden honor scale" she said very proud of herself. "wow thats great. so your pretty and a smart high honors student that's great! any outdoor activities that you do?" chad asked. "well I dance and play basketball with my brother and I play volleyball too" tasting the fried fish. "by the way this is amazing Elizabeth" smiling at me mom. "why thank you sweetie at least someone appreciates my food" she said getting up and washing her plate. "so Kay me and Chad were coming her to a conclusion. Can you please tutor Hayes?" I heard mom say as she passed out the dessert and collected the food plates. "um sure id love too" she looked at me and smiled. "like all the subjects?" chad said in shock. "yeah pretty much" she giggled because nash was tickling her leg. ewwww!!! 'well we will pay you $20" chad said. "no no no. no money im doing it free charge.if its to help someone then there should never be a price" she looked at mom and looked at me because we had our plan already!