Chapter 44

Jack pov
I've been pissed about Hayes and Nash that I took my anger out on Colton. As soon as I saw my hands around his neck I cried. "I'm so sorry" I confused, "it's alright man but did you really want to hurt me?" Colton said. "No I didn't" I bro hugged him and I looked at Kayley and her confused face. "Ready?" I said getting the keys. Walking out of this awkward situation. She followed and got into the car. I saw Madison talking to Maggie and tried to avoid them. She came out of the shop fiercely. She got on SUV and plugged in her head phones. I slipped my hand into hers and she kept looking out the window. I looked through the drivers mirror and saw Kayley's head on Coltons shoulder. Hayes and her kept counting her stitches. Nash sat with Sofia and Dylan. We got home and Kayley collapsed on the couch. Colton brought her food and water. He put on Netflix and we all joined. Ready to watch scary movie 5?

Kayleys pov
Colton was leaving in less than 4 days. I was so sad but oh wellz. Sabrina, Matt, Jaylynn were going with Shawn on tour for a couple of days. I get my bowl of cereal and put on Teen Wolf. Everyone was all over the living room so I ate in the kitchen. I look up from my iPhone screen and see Colton taking off his shirt. Slowly putting it in the laundry basket. HOLY GOD! His back muscles!!! 😱😱😱 I looked down and kept watching teen wolf. I put my plate in the sink and went to go change. When I open my door I see Hayes on my bed. Da Fuck? Does this nugget think he is sleeping in my bed. Ohhhh I'm about to whip his sorry ass. I walked fast toward him and I stop because he looked so peaceful and sweet.....bubbly and warm. I just wanting to hug him 😋😋😋. I stopped and walked to the shower.

Hayes pov
I heard the shower running and someone singing. I knew Kayleys mom had to go back because of work. She left this morning. :( sad. The door creeks open and I shut my eyes. Slowly I open one and I see Kayley walking out in a towel. You can still see her curves. I opened both and began to look at every piece of her. "Eyes off Grier" she said. I laughed and got up. "Go. Back to BED!" She said. I closed my eyes and in 2 minutes she had a hoodie that said "Dylan O' Brien is BAE 😍" with spandex and black vans. She ran downstairs and went to Sofia.