Chapter 98

Sabrina's pov
All the guys look at us 3 like if we were models. Hayes and Nash didn't stop staring at Kayley's ass. Jack was being super over protective over us. Chris wrapped his arm around me. Taylor did the same thing to Jay and Kayley was all alone. Hayes wrapped his arm around her waist until Jack smacked it off. We made it to the restaurant and I couldn't believe I was having dinner with these people!!!!!

After dinner. We made it to the hotel and the first thing Kayley says is. "Ugh I can't walk up the stairs" she complained. The shoes have her s blister. "I'll carry you" Jack and hates offered. "Why don't I take the elevator" she took off her heels and Hayes follower her.

Kayley's pov
I walked into the elevator and the back of my feet gushed blood. Hayes stopped the elevator. "Why did you do that" I complained. He crashed his lips on mine. I felt a spark! I grabbed his hand and put it on my waist. I realized that he is the cause of this whole mess and I pushed him off. "Why Kayley" he said. "What do you mean?" I said. "Kayley you want to kiss me but something is stopping you. What is it?" He said. "I don't know I'm just insecure about myself and now that I'm pregnant. Plus you and I aren't even dating either" she said. I clicked the button and the elevator began to move. I put my hand on her stomach. Hopefully, soon enough. She will have my child.