Chapter 46

Kayleys pov
"Umm for the mall I'm wearing  ripped jean shorts and a big sweater. White converse and my hair lose" I said. "Oh I'm going in a dress" she said. She did my makeup and she ran down stairs. I heard the door slam. I look in the mirror and fix my hair. Small portions of perfume. I'm ready!!! I walk down stairs and I see Colton on his phone. "Ready?" I said. Nash, Hayes and Jack slid across the floor. "Damn!" Hayes said. "Girl you looking" Nash stopped mid sentence because of jacks dirty looks. I grabbed Colton and we walked along the side walk. "So when are you leaving?" I said playing with his fingers. "Tonight" he said. I opened my eyes and looked strait toward him. "Hey I want to take you somewhere we use to go when we were young" he said pulling my hand. We ran and I knew exactly where he was taking me. The fall. We walked through the forest to a little spot where there is a river. We sat there and talked about how he was working with the cast of teen wolf on a new project with a new guy. Blah blah and how he will only see me next year. I got text from A group chat with Sofia and Jack, asking how it was going. I answer and paid attention to Colton. The only thing I hated was that all he talked about was himself. Until 3 words came out of his mouth......

"What about you?"