Chapter 37

Sabrina's pov
"Never mind I was kiddin" when I really wasn't. Shawn talked to me in the concert and told me that he liked me but he like Jaylynn too. Nash came up to Kayley. "Hey I want to say I'm sorry" Nash said. "I really don't care Nash" she said. She walked away and I looked at him. He got a call from Maggie. Hayes got one from Maggie afterward.

Hayes pov
I walked out of the studio and close to a bathroom. "Hello?" I put it on speaker. It was Maggie and she sounded drunk. "Hey babe" she said, "stop calling me that. I was just horny and wanted something alright. Don't call Me ever again" I said. "But I want to suck your dick again" she pleaded. She does sound hot. The bathroom door opens and it Kayley. "You sons of an ass" she slapped me across the face. "Don't ever talk to me" she walked away. Nash ran to me and pulled me into the bathroom. "Dude I got Maggie pregnant".

Kayleys pov
We were done dancing and I hadn't seen Nash or Hayes. Cameron drove me home and dropped off Sabrina and Jay at there houses. I got my backpack stuff together and went to sleep.

*4 days later*

Finally it was Friday!! Last day before summer begins. I haven't talked to any of the guys only Cameron and Matt. Hayes was back again with Madison. Nash was with Maggie too. Today was literally gonna be the most annoying, butt hurting day today. I when to my locker and looked I saw Sabrina sitting on the floor reading her book. I walked over to her and she smiled. "What book is that?" I asked. "It's paper towns" she said. I nodded and looked into the hallway. Today was a free day so we could do whatever the hell we wanted. I walked to the library and saw that Maggie was there. I moved and was looking for an interesting book. "Must suck being you" I heard someone say behind some books. The books quickly opened and all you could see is Maggie's face. I took the book and kept walking. "Aren't you mad that Nash and Hayes love me more?" She yelled. I ignored and kept walking. "Don't you care that I'm pregnant" she stomped her feet. I turned around and saw tears running down her face. "Oh honey" I put my hand on her shoulder. "Hopefully you don't die because your only 16. Plus you might need this book to learn how to care for a child" as I handed her a book. She stomped her feet and ran away.

I checked out the books and went back to the hallway. Sabrina was picked up by Matt so I was alone. I sat down again the lockers and began to read. "Hey" I heard. I look up and see josh in his Davidson sweater and black pants. "Hi" I said softly. "Can I join?" He asked. I nodded and went back to my book. He took out one my of favorite books and began to read. "Hey josh stop being a nerd and play football with us" Tanner yelled. I looked up and saw Hayes staring at us. I looked away and josh left. Madison was on Hayes shoulder smiling and Maggie was with Nash. I got up and ran to the bathroom. Tears shed from my eyes and all I was able to do was cry against the stall walls. "Why is my life like this" I yelled in tears. I left and walked out. Everyone was laughing. A huge group of people were pointing at me and laughing. Hayes and Nash were there too. It felt like a vision. I grabbed my bag and ran out. I ran back home. "Wait up Kayley"