Chapter 21 ❌

Kayleys pov
"Are you a 90 degree angle? 'Cause you are looking right!" Hayes said. "Classic from the book" I said flipping my hair as I looked at Nash. Literally I was so enjoying this moment. I really wanted Nash to win because I'm actually starting to like him.

"My love for you is like pi... never ending" nah said blushing! "Aww that's cute but very corny....but I still loved it" I said blushing and looking at Hayes. This one is short sweet and simple....
"I'd like to plug my solution into your equation" he smirked at looked at Nash. "Ahh nice one....are you thank desperate or that horny" I giggled. "Both babe" he winked at me and I looked at Nash. Literally they give butterflies and chills!
"Alright if your going that way Hayes, let's play fair" Nash said getting up from his chair and walking closer to me. He puts his arm around my waist and we are inches apart. "Since distance equals velocity times time, let's let velocity and time approach infinity, because I want to go all the way with you" Nash bite his bottom lip. I smiled and blushed. He sat back down and looked back at me. "No sexual math stuff guys!" I said sitting back down. Hayes gets up and looks at me "I'm good at math... let's add a bed, subtract our clothes, divide your legs, and multiply!" He says opening my legs and the pun. He walks closer to me "If you were a graphics calculator, I'd look at your curves all day long!" He whispers. "I wish i was your problem set, because then I'd be really hard, and you'd be doing me on the desk" he bits his lip. "Can i explore your mean value?" He began to slide his hand up my thigh. My jaw dropped at how fast he said all those. "Wow Hayes" I said. Nash pushed his out of the way "If four plus four equals eight, ....then me plus you equals fate." He said, and I smiled. "yo gurl, I heard your good at math... Cause your legs are always divided for me he smirked and got inbetween my legs. "What do math and my dick have in common?...They're both hard for you" he looked down than up. My jaw dropped and I got up. I already knew who one that sexual thing. "The person that can create 2 adorable math puns and 1 super dirty one wins. I have them each one piece of paper and I sat there on my phone.

{10 minutes later}
Hayes went up to me and slipped the note inbetween my legs. Then Nash set it in my thigh. I got Nash's and read it.

For you,
My love for you is a monotonically increasing unbounded function. My love for you is like the derivative of a concave up function because it is always increasing. we're going to assume this concave up function resembles x^2 so that slopes is actually increasing. Lastly, I wish I was your secant line so I could touch you in at least two places.
I closed his paper and looked at him. I opened Hayes and it was long.

Dear Kayley,
I know you asked for 3 pickup lines but I think this was better. I don't care if Nash wins because he did what you asked but I think this might help me out a bit.
Since X & Y are always together they're known for being a pair. Why don't you be Y and I'll be X? Since slope takes a part of that journey why don't I figure out the slope of your beautiful curves? I'm not dirty like Nash but I would love to subtract your clothes and divide your legs. I might be a loser but I do know how much sweeter you are than pi! I love it how your the student and I'm the math book. How you solve all my problems even if there so complicated that no one knows the answer to them not even I. Even tho your acute and really rational I think your just perfect the way you are. And just like how I started I must end it. Your replaced my X without asking Y.
-love Hayes.

I looked up to Hayes and saw him butting his thumb. "Alright I know who the winner is" I said doing the drum roll. "And the winner issssssss........