Chapter 94

Kayley's pov
We began to walk to our hotel. It was literally 2:30 in the morning. Sofia caught a different flight because she went back with Dylan to LA. We went to the hotel to sleep.

12pm.
"Hey Sabrina" I said jumping on her bed. We all crashed in the main room. Sabrina got up and began to sing happy birthday. We all have her her presents. "I think my present is the best" I said after everyone finished. I have Kayley a phone case that had the map of the world drawn on it. She looked at it confused. "Thank you" she said. "Open the lock on it" I said handing her a key. The key opened a small gold box with a note on it.

"Dear Sabrina" she read out loud. "Happy birthday Fea! Since I'm your sister I have something special for you hot buns! Today I'm taking you touring with the baby daddy cast" she yelled and freaked out. She hugged me and kept saying "thank you thank you thank you".
"Plus, we will travel the world after senior year baby!" She read out loud.
"To finally complete out most wanted dream" she began to tear up. She ran and hugged me. We both cried.

*flash back*
When we were 4 we promised each other that if we are still friends in senior year we would go travel the world together with out cute boyfriends and amazing private jets"
*end of flash back*

"Hey it's your birthday so no tears" I said. She hugged me and hugged everyone. "Thanks" she said to all of them. Matt got her a donut hat that matched his and 2 $100 gift cards to Forever 21. "Now let's get dressed" I said. Chris didn't give her anything. WTF?!!? Aren't they dating?!!!? I say Sabrina down on the counter in the bathroom. Jaylynn came in with my suitcase and makeup stuff. I looked at Jaylynn and we nodded. She attacked my suitcase and found a cute floral dress. "Here" I gave her the black boots. She died and put everything on. While Jaylynn curled her hair I was doing her make up. And GIRL!!!!!!! I did full make up. Chris came and borrowed me for 2 minutes. "What's wrong?" I said. "Well I'm gonna take Kayley out on a date.... And like the cast wants to do a dinner. Like there change of plan" Chris said. "Sure" I said. It didn't bother me. At least I knew exactly what outfit Sabrina was gonna wear tonight. I walk to the bathroom and see Sabrina on my phone. "Change of plans" I grabbed my phone from her hands. "Your going on a date with Chris first" I said.

"For real?"