Chapter 73

Kayley's pov
"Kay wake up! Magcon is today! Get up" Hayes began to poke me. "No I'm tired. I don't want to go to magcon today" I said rolling around. "Alright but your gonna miss this" he said as he began to kiss my neck and went slowly to my ear. I smiled and bite my lip. "I'll get some of that tonight" I said. The door slammed and then I noticed what I just said. Oh well. I got up and went to each room. Everyone left except for Sofia, Dylan, Sabrina and Jaylynn. They were all sleeping. "Hey Kayley I'm leaving in 2 hours. I have to go back to LA to film for Teen Wolf. I'll be back soon" he told me. He hugged all of us. Sofia got up and hugged him. He got his suitcase and left. Sofia and I looked both sleepy. But she was about to cry. I hugged her and cried a little. "Now let's go back to sleep" I said walking to the bed. She scooped me, God I missed my sister. She fell asleep but I went on my phone. It was 12:30 anyways. I checked Twitter and began to post stuff. The fans wanted more music, more videos with the guys, more stuff. I completely forget about all that. I slipped out of Sofia's arms. I got my Mac book and camera. I sat on the porch and did a cover of Shawn's song. The weight. Then I apologized for not posting now it was editing time. I posted it and looked back at the sleepy children in the room. They were waking up. I saw that my phone kept vibrating. They were pictures of the guys and how they kept repeating that they missed us. Then a text from Madison.

Madison 😒
Hey Kayley I have an emergency. Do you know why Jack doesn't answer me?

Kayley- because his in magcon.

I got the phone and called Jack.

Hey sis.
Hey jack, Madison texted me.
What about?
Oh that um she wanted to know we're you were and stuff.
Hey I just got a text from her, hold on.

I waited and then heard someone kind of sniffing.

Jack?
Yeah it's just Madison is leaving to Paris because of a modeling job. But she's gonna visit soon.

Inside I felt so happy but then I felt sad because jacks going to be alone and sad.

She leaves tomorrow.
I'm sorry Jack. Maybe you can go visit her soon.
Alright thanks Kay.
Bye.

I hung up and looked at my camera. My eyes were yellow. I shook my head and they were normal.

Kayley (to Madison)- congrats on the job! Hopefully it's a success. Jack and I will visit you soon! SEND PICS 😝

I didn't want to be mean. And it's true she wasn't the one doing stuff to me.

Madison- thanks 💕

I locked my phone and saw Sofia looking out the window. "Hey tonight before the guys get here lets film." I said. She smiled and hugged me. "Alright but today lets have a girl day" I said