Chapter 70

Jaylynn pov
We walked in to the fun part. Sky zone was all to our self. Plus no security people there either. I saw the other SUV come in! We ran inside and began to jump. I grabbed my phone and took a video of Kayley going an Arial, a Russian and fire bird. This was fun. Katy walked out. "Water anyone else?" She offered. "Me" we all said. "I'll come with you" Hayes said. Cameron cracked up. They left!

"Aren't Hayes and Kayley getting awfully close" I said. "Yea to close" Jack said. Taylor came and pulled me aside. Let go jump in the pit. Matt followed us. "Prefect vine idea" Matt said as he gave Taylor his phone. He belly flopped into the pit. I laughed and he ran back to the trampolines. "So Taylor?" I said.

Kayley's pov
I walked to the man at the stand. I'll share a bottle with you Hayes said interwinding his hand with mine. I don't know what Hayes and I are but I'm no sure if he wants to go out with me or hurt me. Tonight I'll talk to him. I liked him and every time he gets close to me it sends me chills down my spine. I felt a small connection with Nash when he kissed me. So I was worried like just a little. I got a okay from him but why does he still act like if it's a problem. "Free on the house. How many water bottles?" The man asked. He looked down and up. I felt so uncomfortable. Hayes noticed if and wrapped his arm around me. "13 bottles" I said. Hayes began to slowly kiss me neck. I saw what he was doing. I began to change my face, and acted like I was about to moan and shit. Dang right he fell for it! I walked away with he bottles and some chips. I brought the water bottles and everyone grabbed one from my hand. I handed  one to Sofia and one to Jay. We Baganda to jump and left to David Busters.