Chapter 15 :|

Kayleys Pov
I got up and walk over to sky's mirror. I began to fix my makeup and hair. I at least want to look presentable. I passed by Hayes and walked to his room. "Hi" I said. "Hey Kayley" Josh said. "Ewes its Kayley" Madison said flipping her uneven hair. "Oh goodie its you too!" Sarcastic voice over here. She went back to her phone and I looked at Ashton and the rest of the people. "This is Michael, joe, saw and Jacob" Hayes presented them. "Hi I'm Kayley" I said. "Yeah we know" they blushed. I looked at Josh and he patted a seat next to him. *ding ding* I felt my phone vibrate.

I unlocked my phone and saw 4 text.
Mom- hey honey I hope it's going well.
Jaylynn- girl you don't hang with us anymore it's with the griers now 😏😒. Anyways tomorrow we have to stop by and do a video because everyone on Twitter is begging for one.
Sabrina- long time no see you booty! I miss you in sure you read Jaylynn txt.
(XXX)XXX-XXXX: taking Sky out for ice cream. It was Shawn so I added him to my contacts as SHAWNY 🎶💖😆.
I felt as if all eyes were on me. "Urmmm Kayley?" Josh said pointing at my bra strap. "Psst please like its the most inappropriate thing you've seen" I said pulling up my strap. "So I know you are Hayes tutor. I was wondering if you can tutor me as well" Josh said looking down then up at me. Aww his so cute. His shy and sweet. As I was about to answer him, Hayes jumped on top of me. "No she can't sorry Josh. She has to tutor me everyday for at least a couple of hour then she hangs with me and Sky. So that's a no" he said hugging me. "Umm Hayes can I" he interrupted me again. "Hey I think you guys should go!" Hayes said pushing them out the door. What the hell?

"We jut got here butt face" Madison said. "I don't care I just remembered that I'm busy" he said hurrying them done the stairs. He pushed them out the main door. "Bye" he slammed the door in there face. "What the hell Hayes?" I asked confused. "Umm well I don't want to....you know. I don't want Josh to use you. Well what I'm trying to say Is that I don't want Josh and you to spend time with you because he always talked about using you" Hayes said. "I want to keep you all go myself" Hayes said grabbing my hand. We were only inches apart face to face. "Why?" I asked. "Because I don't want to share you. I'll get jealous" he smiled. I felt his minty breathe which gave me the chills. "Really? Why is that" I asked. I'm trying to see why. "Because I want you all to myself" he smirked. Did like me? "Or really?" I said button my lower lip, when he slowly leaned in. I hesitated and pulled away. "What's wrong" he asked. "I have too many mixed emotions in sorry" I said. "It's okay. Why don't we study for a bit" he said awkwardly. I smiled and he came downstairs with the books.

*knock knock*
Hayes went to open the door and saw through the little peeking hole that it was 2 guys. He tip-toed toward me and took me to some room. We gathered all our stuff from the living room and walked upstairs to Hayes room. "Stay here" he said. *BANG BANG BANG* was all I heard. "Come here" he locked all the doors and took the keys. He opened a place inside his closet and we sat there. I texted Shawn to go were Cameron and Nash was ASAP. We called him and put him on speaker. Thank god me and Hayes locked everything away. Hayes left a window opened so it looked like we escaped from the back. He locked the little door and covered it back with his poster.

I put my phone on silent and so did he...so we texted like that. I sat on the bean bag chair and played a board game with Hayes. I called Elizabeth.
"Elizabeth Hayes needs to tell you something" I said handing my phone off to him. We switched phones and I saw that it was Madison's dad's guards here to hurt me and Hayes. A tear slipped as I looked at that message. Also something about how some girl named Maggie fucked him and Nash? They lost there virginity?!?!? I locked his phone and closed my eyes. He tossed my phone and we waited. Soon I heard a large BANG. I shrieked and put my head between my legs. Hayes came and sat next to the bean bag next to me. I kept texting Shawn and Nash. They said they had the house in compete lock down and that they were going to a special room. I was so scared because of Sky then I heard a small knock. "Hey Jonathan there's something weird here man" he said in a Latin accent. "Yea compadre. This kids are a mess and that poster in la nada" he said in a Mexican accent. I went to a whole that Hayes had and I saw both of them and then Sky behind them at the door. "Hayes is there and exit others than the door?" I whispered. "Here" he said leading me into a tunnel. I opened the small vent and grabbed Sky. Hayes followed and they kept staring at the wall. As snuck into Nash's room and I saw that the whole outside part of the house was surrounded. "Did Maddison tell his dad that we were both here or something?" I whispered to Hayes. "I don't know" he whispers back. Hayes walked into the little hiding place in Nash's closet and took Sky in there too. How was Sky here? Did Shawn and Nash confuse her? Are they here? What the hell. "Kayley behind you" Hayes shouted. I turned around and saw the Jonathan with a bag in his hand. "Hayes lock" I said. He locked the door and all I saw was black.