Chapter 47

Hayes pov
"It's too late Jack!" I said walking back and forth. "Relax Hayes it's only 9. They will be back in 3 minutes" he said all relaxed on the couch. Nash fell asleep but I can't fall asleep knowing that Kayley is with some other dude in the night. I'm not jealous or anything, plus I don't even like her. I sit next to Jack and he explains to me how he deals with these situations. Specially since she is with Colton there isn't a problem. I'm still worried because I saw something weird about Colton. I hear the door open and I see Kayley awkwardly walk in. Colton said goodbye and he left in an instant. Kayley walked strait into the kitchen. Nash and Jack followed. "We are going to film a vine to go" Jack said. Kayley walked into the room. She looked awakened and like cut off. Idk it's weird.

She walked upstairs. She opened her computer and called someone. "Hi Sofia" she said. Her door was just a little open. I wasn't stalking her.......okay I was but not entirely. I herd Nash and Jack filming and later I heard Kayley crying. She flipped her hair and she had a bruise and hickey. Did Colton do that? I knocked on the door and she swiped her tears away. I heard Madison coming in through the front door. I opened Kayleys door. She wasn't there anymore. I walked around and I heard whimpers coming from the closet. I walked closer and I heard it even more. I slowly opened the door and saw Kayley in a big grey shirts. Her mascara running down her face. (5sos) Kayley scooted over. I sat down and closed the door. It was dark. She had a walk in closet but she was in a corner. The lights were off. The only thing on was her computer light. I could see perfectly but she just looked down. "Do you want to talk about it. She locked the door. "Well Colton and I went to go get ice cream and walked back to the place we use to go as little kids. And there some dudes came and left in an instant. I thought it was weird. Later he leaned in to kiss me I kind of backed away. He asked what was wrong. Everything was wrong because I like someone else. And he forced to kiss me. I stopped him then he got ontop of me. Pinning me against the ground. I kept yelling and he kept sucking on my neck. It got intense until I slapped him and ran off. He tried to rape me but it didn't work.

It will never be the same with me and him again. When those words came out of her mouth. I never felt so happy in y life.