Chapter 33

Kayleys pov
After watching the movie we got a called on the house phone number. "Hello?" I said. Shawn sat next to me and wrapped his arms around my waist, while Jaylynn fell asleep next to Sabrina and Hayes was awake. "Hi there Kayley its your principle from school"

CONVERSATION!!
-hi there Mrs.Lankford
-hi there Kayley. Hey look I know that part of the school was burnt down but they already restored it and thy wanted to at least do this week, school time and you guys are free this summer and stat school a wee bit later. We actually want all kids there just because we think it's better.
-alright I'll think about it. Thanks.
I hung up the phone and told Hayes. "Really" he said. "Yeah for real we have to go" I said forcing him. "No your not making me go!" He said. I looked at Shawn and he was recording. "Hey look I'm staying until the summer ends maybe I can pick you up from school and Hayes could join us. Plus the girls" he offered with a cute smile. "Sure" I kissed his cheek and got my things. Dang it it's still raining!" I said. "Yeah meaning more time for us to hang out and cuddle" Shawn grabbed my wait and hugged me from behind. Hayes formed his hand into a fist and sad down on the bed.

Nash's pov
We got there to the party and it was sick! Girls in bikinis, sluts, beer, drugs, sex, what else could you ask for? I walked in and was greeted by Vanessa. She's actually really sweet but has a huge crush on Matt. She grabbed him and off to the kitchen. I walk around even more and I see Shawns ex girlfriend, Bethany. And she's talking to........MADISON AND LILLY. I walk to the kitchen and see Vanessa on the counter having a make out session with Matt. Cameron's on the floor making out with Courtney and I'm sitting alone drinking. After taking a good 7 shots I was in the zone. "Hi Nash!" Someone says. I look at see Lilly in her Bikini. She looked damn hot. "Why don't you come with me baby" she said pulling my arm. I walked upstairs with her and we picked a room. I saw Madison following us recording but who gives a crap. Lilly pushes me against the door and begins to kiss my neck. She stops and looks at the camera. "Hey Kayley look at all your missing out on" she says touching my sack. A moan escapes, now that she said her name, it would be nice to have sex with her. "Hey if you come over to this house, I have sex with you and make you feel even better than Shawn or Hayes would" I laughed and sounded like I was high and drunk. Lilly unbuckled my belt and began to suck. Everything happened so quickly.

I woke up realizing what just had happened. I looked over to see a naked Lilly with a naked Madison. I looked at her phone and she sent Shawn and Hayes the video of me for last night. The real question is.....did I use protection?