Chapter 57

Kayleys pov
I wake up to a burning sensation. It was the sun hitting my face. I opened my eyes and they were literally yellow. wtf everything that just happened was it just a dream? I walk down stairs and I see everyone there. Nash, Hayes and Cameron questioned everything. Jack finished school finally he had a break. Sadly Jacks Dad died. My mom explained everything to them and they froze completely. "Dad I think something is wrong!" I said. Slowly my eyes began to change colors. My dad turned his alpha eyes on, "I see 2 black foxes one with red eyes and the other with no eyes. Now there's a yellow one protecting you" my dad responded. "So when are you guys leaving? Like sorry for making you come back and forth but yeah." I said, "no we ain't leaving but Lydia and Chris do need to leave." My mom said. "I'm going to go back finish my job and then spend the rest of my summer here" Chris said. They called a taxi and they left. Jaylynn walked down the stairs. "What did I miss?" She stretched her arms. Right she wasn't there!!!!!!!!! I explained to her and she was so facisnated. "I know it's kind of late but nash, jack, Cameron and I were planing on taking you, Sofia, Sabrina and Jaylnn to Magcon If you want" Hayes said. I nodded and looked at jack, "do you want me to go....remember we aren't the same" I said. At that moment I realized I'm Kayley McCall Argent Gilinsky. I forget that I have a part of Gilinsky plus when my mom put it in my birth papers. I always knew McCall was my middle name. Sofia was just Sofia Argent. From now on our lives were different. "Yeah it's fine with me" jack said interrupting my thoughts. I smiled and Jay asked when we were leaving. "On Monday so you guys have this weekend for packing." Jack said. "Meaning as in training for the 3 of you" my dad said. My dad hugged my mom, I did like them together. I walked upstairs and took out my arrows and swords. "I'm ready"