Chapter 22

Kayleys pov
"And the winner isssssss.....HAYES GRIER!!! FROM THE GRIER FAMILY!!" I yelled. Hayes sprinted up and smiled. "But since I liked Nash's to you have one wish and 10$" I giggled as he smiled too! "Alrighty Nash was your wish?" I said walking to him.

Nash's pov
I thought this one long and through. I loved her and I literally want to kept her to myself but I think thats what Hayes is going to do. "A kiss" I said. "Where?" Kayleys eyes opened. "On the lips" I said smiling. She toned down her worried face and replaced it with a warm smile. I looked over to Hayes and he gave a small nod, "I'm sorry but you earned it" he mouth to me. I smiled and looked back at Kayley. I got up and held her hands, our foreheads touched and she slipped her hands away from mine. "Listen I'll kiss you later" she winked one eyes and I looked over to Hayes. He looked sad and depressed. I think I should back off of Kayley and actually give Hayes a chance with her. "Hayes what are your wishes?" She asked looking at him. "A kiss, a date and a day alone with you" he smirked. "Alrighty both of you go to your rooms I'm going to Nash's first and then to Hayes. I'm going to do as you pleased. " she followed Me and went to my room. I sat down and she sat in front of me. "Listen Hayes likes you. I'm going to back away a bit so he could have a chance with you and if it doesn't go right you have me remember I still love you" I said holding her hand. She got up and Locked the door. "Since this maybe won't happen again because you will lose your feelings for me this might leave a good memory about me" she said sitting on me. Her hips were facing in my direction and we were inches part. I slid my hand down to her waist.

"Nash, remember me alright?" She said putting her forehead against mine. "Alright" I whispered. She slid her hands on my back. "I always will" I said as I leaned in. We began to kiss and she tugged parts of my hair. Literally the best feeling in the world, that I couldn't stop a moan from escaping my mouth. We kept it going smooth and steady. I squeezed her butt a bit and she moaned a little. Slowly she grinded her hips on me and bit my bottom lip. "Wow that was amazing" I said. She kissed my neck and my mouth slipped out little moans. She smiled and traced my jaw with kisses. "I love you Nash" she said. "I love you too Kayley" I kissed her cheek and she left. I'll always remember that moment. My first official kiss.

I took out my phone and texted Hayes.
Nash- she's all yours. I talked to her and dong worry we didn't do anything inappropriate, we just kissed.
Hayes is going to be really lucky.

"Goodbye Kayley" faded into the wind.