Chapter 76

Jacks pov
I walk into Hayes and Kayley room because magcon starts in 2 hours. I walk in and see Kayley sleeping with Hayes. I swear to god I'm gonna kill this girl. I walk closer and pull her up. "Jack" she said all sleepy. "You sleep on your own bed" I said as I tossed her onto the other bed. "Stop being such a slut" I said. " Tell that to your girlfriend" she said. Hayes began to wake up and he saw how we both were. "You take that back Kayley" I said. "Stop messing up my life" she said. "Your just a stupid teenager who is sleeping with guys now?" I said. "Stop Jack" she said. "No I won't" I said. Slowly Kayley raised her head and her eyes were red. "I said stop!" She got up and tossed me against the wall. She reached for her sword and began to yell Something in another language. The door swung open and nash, Sofia and Cameron were there. Sofia switched and yelled something back to her. She dropped the sword and looked back. She grabbed a jacket and ran out. "I think you went to hard on her. She fell asleep in my bed because she was sleepy. If you and Nash didn't think of throwing water at her she would have been sleeping in her bed peacefully an warm." Hayes said. Now I'm the bad guy. Everyone went crazy looking for her.

Sofia's pov
I walked to the pool area and Kayley was there wearing on of her jackets. She looked at the water and how the bolts flew out of her fingers. Thank god no one was there. I switched to my other eyes and saw a force field only. I sat down next to her to talk to her.

"Jack didn't mean anything he said. He was just pissed" I said.
"I know but what hurt was the way he threw me on the bed and began to scream at me" she said crying.
"Hey it's alright" I said.

I got her up and we walked to the hotel room.