Chapter 11

Kayleys pov
I texted my mom telling her in spending the night at the griers and she said that I should have fun and stay there for a couple of day if Elizabeth didn't mind. I looked up and saw Nash with Hayes whispering. "Your KB SING" Hayes blurted out. "Yeah" I said. "How come you didn't tell us?" Nash said. "Because I didn't and I didn't want to ruin my cover" I said. "But no one would have Hated you. Why would you hid your pretty face?" Nash put his hand on my shoulder. "Well because I wanted to make an identity so no one would know the real dorky me" I said. "Oh okay" Nash said. "So everything you said in that video was true" Nash said sitting down next to me. I honored him and looked down at my phone. "Kayley?" He said. "Mhmmm" I responded. "Tell me" Nash insisted. "Yes it was" I said. "All right then snappy. Anyways I love your voice. Tonight we are having a bonfire with a couple of friends and I wanted you to sing." Nash said. "Sure and by the way I haven't even used opened up twitter" I said snapping back. He took out his phone and have it to me. I went strait to Twitter and what everyone was talking about was that. I went to Madison page and saw that she had posted something.
MadisonBeer- just some hoes look for fame by making shit up! I'm nothing that.
MadisonBeer- most lamest joke in the book act all innocent and then like a big whore that grabs all attention.
MadisonBeer- suck my butt, butt face @KL_SING @SB_SING
I knew that Sabrina and Jaylynn had changed Twitter user names so we would be like a pack. I ignored then but both Nash and Hayes were behind me looking. I left and went to the hashtags and the hastage
#KBisKAYLEY
#KBIsSoFake
#HATENASHANDHAYES
#WELOVEANDSUPPORTYOUKB
Those were the top hastage a that were trending worldwide. Everyone was tweeting these picture of me in the video. I took out my phone and went into notes.

"Nash can you make me a glass of lemonade" I asked. He nodded and left downstairs. "Hey I think it's weird at this time to ask but can we have a tutoring session everyday?" Hayes said. I smiled and nodded. I thought for a second and began to poor out my heart on the notes. I screenshoted it and attached it to a tweet.
KB_SING- who ever you want to believe, believe them. Here's my story! I didn't commit a crime, I confused and opened myself up to all my fans that asked for it. Real fans here is your answer to everything.

I posted it and felt better. I looked up at Hayes and he looked at his phone. I felt him hug me from behind. He was technically sitting behind me on the bed so yeah. "Hayes¿" I asked. He backed away like if nothing happened. "Mind starting?" I said throwing a text book at him that was on the night stand. He caught it and smiled. We sat on the floor nod did a little of language arts. Nash came in with 3 glasses of lemonade. We laid there on the floor and Nash decided to join us! Hayes was reading from the book.

"Love is a secret language written beneath those who love others equally as they love themselves" Hayes said. All of us were laying down on our stomachs when I felt someone's arm around my low waist. I blushed and saw Nash's arm around my waist. "Nor shall it give away a small clue of love and passion. With one click, mind and heart freezes slowly into time. Leaving nothing but a huge amount of sorrow and a trail with a broken heart" I finished reading. "K Hayes now brake it down. What is he trying to say?" I asked. He got a paper and write it down . He folded it with a small sliding motion toward me. H went on to his phone and I slowly opened the note.

My Answer is- the author feel in love with something or someone...maybe in the pass. He tells us how deeply he is I love with her. I see more into it. In that first sentence area I see, he thinks of her as a strong woman that stole his heart and they were the only ones who would understand them self and were willing to shatter one another. He feel in love with her from an instant. Her beautiful eyes sending him away, her smile, her laugh, her everything and it couldn't change the fact that she was perfect. But womeone had to come and steal her leaving him poorly broken heart, just like someone I know and it's not a thing with the cheerleading squad but it something pretty big to me. He feels alone and shatters along the lines. Just like I feel at times with no going back to anything"
I got the note and stuck it into my phone case. "Wow Hayes" I gasped. He smiled and looked away. Hayes kept reading and it was 8:30. Hayes is changing and I'm seeing his soft side. The bonfire was at 9 so I had to get ready. Thankfully I had a bag in sky's room. "Let me get ready" I ran out the door and knock on sky's door, "come in" I walk in and she was watching tv. "Okay good! I have 3 questions. 1 are Nash's friends cute? 2. Can I take a shower here tomorrow morning and 3 can you help me pick out clothes" I panicked a lot. "Okay, you singing so I'm going to be there to help you. Yes, yes and yes!" Sky said. I looked at my bag to see what I had inside. A bunch of dresses, crop tops, shirts, shorts, skirt and jeans. Of each I had 2 and a pair a shoes. I know it soundness like a a lot but it's like a book bag size thing. I'm always prepared.