Chapter 28

Jaylynn pov
Cameron was taking me to this fancy restaurant next to the beach. We got there and took a seat on the outside area which was just amazing to the sunset. "So what are you going to drink?" The waiter said looking at me. "Umm a lemonade" I said and turned to Cameron. "A coke" he shit back at me. "Alright one lemonade for the beautiful lady and one coke for the gentleman coming right up" he said and walked away. "Sooo do you like this place" Cameron said grabbing my hand. "It's perfect" I smiled and looked out into the sunset.

Kayleys pov
Hayes I were eating in panera but he kept making me laugh so I almost choked on my chips. "Stopp" I whined. "Alright alright so can I try your sandwich?" He said wiggling his brow. I gave him my sandwich and we kind of switched. "Spicy spicy!!!" He yelled sticking out his tongue looking for water. I laughed and looked around, thank god no one was there!!!! "Here's water" he grabbed the cup and drank it all up. "You done silly?" I asked. He nodded and we left to the mint book shop next door. " what kind of books are you interested" I asked. "History books, mysteries anything like that" he said looking at "the gatekeeper". I looked for "my dream house" by Marzia and "paper town" by John green. I found them and went to the go pay for them, it was like the most cutest little book shop ever. I went to by the books and my wallet fell so I went to pick it up. I looked back at the lady but Hayes was standing next to me with 3 books. "Here you go mam' enjoy" the lady said giving me my books. "Wait I didn't pay for them" I said outterly confused. "No worries this young gentlemen paid them for you" she pointed to Hayes.

I smiled and bit my lip.

Sabrina's pov
Matt took me to the carnival. I don't enjoy ridding many things but I have to try something for him. "So do you want to ride the Doom? E asked making sound effects. "Sure as long as you hold my hand" I said. We got onto the ride and I regret everything I said. I wanted to die. We got into the ride and I held matts hand. The ride was dark and it had a big drop coming Up. "Matt" I yelled. "Yeah I'm right here" he yelled back. "I'm scared of these rides" I yelled. "WHAT!!!! Why didn't you telllllll meeee" he yelled as he was being separated from me.