Chapter 14 ;)

Kayley pov
I heard birds chirping and a guitar strumming. I slowly opened my eyes and felt arms wrapped around me. I looked up and saw that it was Hayes. I smiled and slowly unwrapped him around me....I guess I rolled over and we'll it just happened. Sky was hugging Nash. His such a cute big brother. I walk toward him and kiss his forehead. A small smile shows up and fades away. I actually do like Nash. His perfect but his is a jerk as well. I see that tez and Cameron are gone. I walk out of the tent and see Cameron eating pizza and Shawn strumming his guitar. "Morning beautiful" Cameron said. Shawn looked up and smiled. "Morning boys" I waved at them before sitting on the log.

I took a slice of pizza and asked where tez was and they said that he went home. Shawn strummed his guitar in frustration. "Shawn are you okay?" I asked. He looked up at me and down to his journal. I got up and sat next to him. I leaned over to see his guitar and he was writing a song but couldn't figure it out. "Shawn do you want help?" I asked. "Hey I'm going to wake up the rest of the gang" Cameron said leaving. I focused back to Shawn and he nodded, slowly he handed me his journal. I scanned through his journal and he had amazing songs. I smiled and began to read the song called "The Weight". He almost didn't have anything. "What about this" I said.

"You tell me you were happier with him, you want me to stay
And you tell me that you needed time but you push me away
But then you try to take me back, my heavy heart just breaks
No, I can't lift the weight
Put you in the past,
Try to forget you 'cause it's over
And every time you ask
I pretend I'm okay
You're inside my head
In the middle of the night
When I don't feel right
I dream I can hold you,
And I can't go back to you anymore, yeah, yeah.
Then kind of repeat it the second time" I said. I wrote it down and Sang it to him. "I love it! Thanks!" Shawn hugged me and began to strum his guitar. Nash joined us with Sky and Hayes. We began to sing and the small part that I added. I put my head on Nash's shoulder. It was a good Sunday morning. Theses past week have been great with them. "Hayes we have to do at least 1 hour of tutoring. "Well Ashton, josh, Madison and some people from the team are coming" Hayes whispered. "You could come with me and Nash?" Cameron implied. "Or you can help me write the song"Shawn said. "Or you can forget them and play horsey with me" Sky smiled. "Thanks guys I'll actually do both of those and play horsey" I said. The guys looked at me confused but I knew exactly what to do.

I ran back to the house and opened the gate. Sky followed and we went inside. On the counter there was a note-
Dear Kayley,
Hi there its Chad,Elizabeth, and Nila here. We wanted to tell you that your in charge and responsible either when Nash is here or not. We actually trust you because I know you won't throw parties in the house. Please stay with Sky and Hayes, don't leave them alone for us!!!! Thanks love Chad,Elizabeth &Nila.
I got the note and put it on top of the plate. I looked at the clock and it was 12. The guys went inside the house and I showed them the note, "wow well you take care of Hayes and Sky while me and Nash go shopping" Cameron said. "Well buy me something cute and cheap plus a Carmel frap from Starbucks" I said. Nathan's Cameron went to go change and left the house fast. I looked at Shawn who just smiled at me. "Look I am really sorry" I said. "No don't worry I'll stay here with you" Shawn offered. "Yay shawny" Sky hugged his leg and he laughed. I heard a knock and it was those people 😒. I ran up stairs and left Hayes all alone. I went to go change but Sky and Shawn were just there looking at me. "Sky sit on my bed and watch tv while you Shawn turn around. I went into my bag and took out a cute pink romper with different design shorts. I put on my pink vans and put my hair in a pony tail. "Done now makeup" I said putting on BB Cream. Shawn looked at everything that I did. "Done" I said finishing off my lips.

"Now it's my turn" Sky said yanking me into her room. We were currently in Nash's room. While Sky walked I saw that they guys were coming up stairs with Madison. 😒 puke she was wearing Horan 93 with ripped jeans and black heeled boots. I need my bubble gum heels so I asked Sky to bring them to me. Cuz they be in Hayes room. She ran and got them. I switched and left my vans next to her swing. We changed her into a cute shirt hat said Nash on it and pink shorts. Shawn came in and sat on the swing. Someone knocked on the door and it was Hayes.

"Josh wants to see you" he said. PANIC MOMENT!!