Chapter 48

Hayes pov
Kayley cried a little and I lifted her chin up. "Don't cry princess. In my eyes your perfect and no man should treat you like trash" I said looking into her beautiful hazel eyes. I fell into a trans with her eyes. Slowly I leaned in without thinking. Slowly our lips touched and sparks flew. I saw that she likes it because she smiled when she kissed. I slipped my tongue and we kept kissing. Now I know why everyone wants to kiss Kayley because she's an amazing kisser. She pulled back. At the sound of Jack calling both of us down stairs to eat. She texted him saying that she doesn't want dinner. Neither does Hayes. "Tonight Hayes your my dinner" she smirked and began to kiss me. Slowly she climbed ontop of me. Legs apart and she grinded her hips on me. I moaned a little until I heard someone coming upstairs. Then someone knocked on the closet door. "Hey Kayley are you okay?" I heard Madison say. "Yeah I'm fine" she said but she still sounded stuffy from crying. "Kay are you sure? You seemed a little strange and cut off a couple of minutes ago" Jack said. "No I'm fine" she said. "Don't tell anyone Grier. If you do I will never kiss you again" she whispered in my ear. I bit my lip and looked up. She was getting up to open the door. I pulled her body down, only a few inches Away. "Wait at least one more kiss" I smirked. She bite her lip as I slowly lowered my hands to her butt. I began to kiss her and tease her a little. She pulled back and got up. I fixed her shirt. I could see her Victoria secret underwear from were I was. Slowly I licked her thigh to tease her. She turned her head around and shoved her ass up my face. She giggled and opened the door. "Are you okay?" Jack asked. "Yeah I'm fine. I talk to Hayes and I feel better" she smiled through the actual pain she has in her. God I love her. She's tough plus she can control her emotions.