Chapter 18 :)

Kayley pov
2 weeks have passed and I'm feeling better than ever. I kept tutoring Hayes and Sky. Nash needed help so I helped him too. They were literally the most cutest family ever. Sabrina and I posted more video and many normal challenge videos. Nashly ran away a couple of times and was very ill. But she's better now and sleeps a lot. Jaylynn went back home for a bit and was coming back next week. Tonight was movie night so we all plopped down to watch a movie. "Maze runner" I suggested. Hayes sat next to me Nash on my other side. Cameron laid ontop of all 3 of us and Shawn went back to Canada. He will be back in 2 weeks. Sky was sleeping it his dad's house so it was Chad with Elizabeth and nila. "Why the maze runner?" Chad said. "Bunch of hot guys running and sweating apparently turns women on" Nash said, I hit his shoulder and laughed with their moms. "We could do that right now" Hayes said getting up and turning on a song from the radio. "I'm sexy and I know it" 😂 they began to take off there shirts and got on the table. Chad flexed and paid attention to Eli and Nila. Hayes and Nash on the other hand turned into hokers. Cameron threw his shirt at Nash. Everyone was laughing. "Oh Nash yasss" he fangirled 😂😂😂 "put both of your shirts on grier. Dylan has more abs than both of you" I laughed and kept laughing. "Buts his 26" Nash said sitting down. "And a girl can't fantasia?" I smirked and Hayes's jaw dropped.

"Can we please watch the movie?" I begged. "Sure" Nila said. I put my head on Hayes's shoulder and legs on Nash. Cameron was the opposite of me, meaning his body was all over the place. He got up and went to the bean bag chair in front of us. The guys were shirtless except Chad. Slowly I began to get tired and fell asleep on Hayes shoulder. He had his hand on my waist and Nash had his hand on my butt. Slowly my eyes would begin to shut and then I felt someone give a little squeeze to my butt. I opened my eyes and saw Nash smirking. God his so smexxxxiiii!!! I literally want to kiss him.

*ding ding* text from who?
Nashly- nice butt babe 😍😏 #BootyHadMeLikeWoah
Kay- thanks 😂😆 I work out too!
Nashly- I see that your damn fit! 😏
Kay- thanks.
I locked my phone and looked at Hayes who feel asleep. "I think I'm going to go to bed" I said getting up. Cameron jumped on the couch and cuddled Nash . I took a picture and put it on Twitter.

KB_SING- real love #cash4life w/Nash & Cameron
I walked up stairs to Hayes room and grabbed a blanket with pillow. I was always sleeping on Nash's bed because of the injuries but I'm all better I have scars but it's okay now. I felt someone standing on the door but I ignored it. I threw one blanket on the floor, then the pillow then the other blanket ontop. I went to the bathroom to change into my shirt and shorts. I walked out and laid on the floor putting on my fuzzy socks. Literally in 2 weeks summer begins..YAYYYYYYYY!!!! I grab my phone and began to scroll through Instagram and being to post pictures. I turn off the lamp and put my phone to charge. "Why are you sleeping on the ground" someone whispered. "Go away! Who are you?" I said still with my eyes closed. "It's Hayes" he said kneeling down next to me. "Hi" I said yawning. "Why don't you sleep on my bed" he asked. "Nah." I responded. "Come" he pulled me up and moved his blanket. I go in and snuggle the blanket then I feel weight on the otherwise of the bed. Arms wrap around my waist and pull me tight to Hayes body. "Good night beautiful" he whispered into my ear. "Mhmm good night handsome" I said. A small warm kiss on the cheek and sleep took over!