Chapter 59

Sabrina's pov
We walk into the room and everyone is siting down. I sat next to Sofia and then Kayley sat next to me. Jaylynn was all over Taylor and they kept flirting!! Finally she finds someone just like her. Jk jk jk jk 😂 Nash was Next to Kayley. Strange that Kayley wasn't next to Hayes maybe she was giving him some time to spend with his pal??? "So who starts?" Cameron said. "ME ME ME ME" Kayley yelled swinging her hands around. OH NO I KNOW WHERE THIS IS GOING!!! "SABRINA" she said in a Latin accent. oh no!! No no no it's either kissing Matt or something with Chris I already know it. Dude I've knew this bitch since little. All her phases. Lord save me!!! "Sabrina, text Chris a wonky face and tell him that you miss him with a heart" she smiled and hid her face. DANG IT KAYLEY!!!! But it was pretty cute tho. I looked at my phone and then at Matt. The same he in the after party was the face he had on. It scared the living crap out of me. But I'm guessing since I hate him, I do want to make him pay. I flipped my hair and texted Chris.

Blue Eye Cutie 💙
-awww I miss you to bae💍💕

I looked up and blushed. I showed Kayley my phone and she dug her face in Nash's arm. I'm guessing she mad at Hayes too. I tapped Sofia's shoulder and told her to sense Kayley's deep feelings. She told me that inside she was feeling mad but happiness was fighting for the spot light. It was weird. Mainly the feelings toward Hayes and they haven't fought yet. "Alright Kayley" I said laughing. "Your Dare is, specially since you picked a dare for me. It is to make out with Nash for 2 minutes" gave them and evil glare. I already knew that this would calm her done. Making Happiness win. Plus I always wanted see this. 😏😏 Kayley's face dropped from al cute and giggly inside to like wtf I hate you. I put my timer. And they began to kiss.

*2 minutes later*
They let go and smiled. Now the thing was Jack and Hayes were literally about to murder Nash. "Alright Kayley your turn" Jack said. Nash was slipping his hand lower to Kayley's ass will they were kissing. She looked strait to a wall and zoned out. Okay that's not Normal because she began to cringe her fingers. "Yo Sofia what's up with her?" I whispered. I don't know but I'm going try to catch her sense. "The bad version of Kayley is trying to take over but the happiness is fighting for the spot light. I think she hates something. Maybe Hayes because she's not sitting next to him. There's something weird" she whispered. It was like Hayes's bad memories were influencing her bad side while Nash caused her happiness. Now I'm happy that she kissed him because it's calm her bad side down. I took a video of them kissing because when she's going to get mad we have something to calm her down.
"Dylan I dare you to make Sofia laugh in less then 30 seconds" I said. "Now" Sabrina yelled. He straight up attacked her tickles and kisses. It took her 4 seconds to laugh. There literally the most cutie at thing. Why can't I have a relationship like this.  I think Kayley seeing happiness in others brings out her happiness. Time was up and the rest of the guys sat there clueless & awkwardly. "Alright Sofia I dare you to change to your inner kitsune" Dylan said laughing. I looked at Sabrina confused and then realized what he just said. "No Sofia!!!" I yelled but it was too late, her eyes were white and I saw the force field of the wolf around her, growling at me. She wasn't turning back to normal. I got freaked out and I was about to scream so was Sabrina. Everyone backed away to a corner. I got up and looked at her. She tossed herself at me trying to kill me. I got so mad that..... I COULD HELP MYSELF.