Chapter 99

Nash pov
I noticed that Kay was in my bed. Why? I got up and brushed my teeth. Cameron was in bed with Hayes. "Morning man" I said to Cameron. "Why were you sleeping with Hayes?" I asked. "Because you were sleeping with Kayley" he said. "She came in because it was cold in her room and she asked you and you said yes" Cameron said. I don't remember. I put on my red vans shirt and kaki shorts. With my red vans. Hayes grabs a green shirt and black skinny jeans. Cameron gets his Dallas shirt with black pants. Today we were going to go site seeing.

We passed by many different places. And then Kayley had a heart attack!! "Cheese and crackers this is were they film AHS" she yelled. "A H S ?" Taylor said all weird and shit. "American horror story. DUHHHH!" Jaylynn responded. Everyone laughed and we got off. "A lot of bad stuff happened here" Sabrina said getting off. "Maybe that's why they picked this place to work with for AHS" kay responded.

Sabrina fell and so did Kayley. "Ahhhhhh" Kayley yelled while Sabrina had her bloody murder scream. "What's wrong"Cameron sAys. "Someone is going to die. Stupid!" Kayley says getting. The full moon is 2 days away. We walked around and look around New Orleans. Many deaths!