Chapter 24 "flights" ✈️

*skip to Wednesday people 😂sorry trying to keep the story going*
Kayleys pov
Shawn, someone of Nash's friends and Jaylynn were coming today. Jaylynn was coming alone ensues her parents wanted to stay for one more month. "Hayes you have everything?" I yelled. "Yeah I have it" he yelled back. I was in sweatpants that said "boy" on the side of my leg and a emoji black sweater. I put my hair up in a bun, specially since it was 5 in the morning. Her plane got here at 6 shawns at 7:30 and one of Nash's friends at 9:45. We ran to the car and stopped by McDonalds to get everyone coffee. Sabrina and Cameron where with us. Sabrina was sleeping on Cameron and it so so funny because he fell asleep on the window. Nash made it to the airport and I ran inside. The traffic was horrible so it was 5:50. I ran to area B and waited there.

{AFTER WAITING SO LONG}
I waited and saw a girl with a purple suitcase and perfect hair! "JAYLYNN!!!" I yelled as I ran to her. I kola hugged her then everyone hugged her back. "Good that your back" Cameron smiled at her. Sabrina and I began to wiggle our brows and she laughed. Hayes out his arm around me and I felt safe. "Great I have no one know" Sabrina complained. "You have Nash but really your waiting for Shawn" I said. "Ohhhhh" filled the air. "Shut up" she blushed an hid her face in Nash's coat.

*BABY BE THE LIFE OF THE.....CANT LIFT THE WEIGHT* began to play on my phone. It was Shawn calling. "Hey Kayley"
"Hey Shawn"
"Listen there a big storm so our flight has been moved to Friday. So sorry"
"Nah it's okay, see you. Take care"
I ended the call and looked at Sabrina. "Dreams are crushed now. Shawns flight was moved to Friday because of storms hitting. Canada" I said. "See I can't see SHAWNY" Sabrina fake cried and I hugged her. "Hey yo Nash! Cameron!!" Someone yelled. "Matt!!" I heard Nash scream as he bro hugged him. "Hayes" he went and hugged Hayes.

"Aight man this is Kayley, Sabrina and Jaylynn" Hayes said. Sabrina just feel face first onto Hunka Boy Land. She almost began to drool. When Matt looked at her he froze. "Hi I'm Matthew Lee Espinosa" he said. I looked at Hayes as they began to have a conversation. "So Taylor isn't coming" Nash asked. "No he couldn't his stuck in Canada with Shawn apparently a big snow storm that there stuck in the airport.

"BREAKING NEWS" alert showed up on TV. We turned our attention to the screens and saw the news lady talking. I stepped forward to listen to it better.
"Flight 462 today crashed because of the big storm, some people got hurt like this gentlemen right here" the lady said. "Taylor?" Nash yelled. "Omg that's Taylor" Matt said. "SHHHH LET ME LISTEN" I yelled. "Umm well I was with my friend Shawn on the plane and well all we felt was a big impact and then I noticed it wasn't him" Taylor said. "I broke my arm but I want to find my friend Shawn Mendes" he said crying. "Oh my god shawns missing. Our phones kept alert in is about fan tweeting about Shawn. I kept looking at the news and there was 19 dead and 7 missing. 18 hurt. 6 with no harm which where kids. I began to panic. Hayes held me as I fell on my knees and cried. Nash went and hugged me. Cameron hugged Jaylynn and Sabrina hugged Matt. We all were crying the middle of no where with others too!

*ding ding*
I felt my phone ringing. It was a blocked number. I moved away from the crowd and answered it.

"Hello?" I said clearly.
"Hello?" A raspy voice said.
"Shawn?"