Chapter 29

Kayleys pov
Hayes and I went to go get ice cream and now we are waking to the carnival because Hayes wanted to go before they close. We got there and wanted to ride the Doom. Letting you know I love roller coasters!!! "You ready?!" Hayes said pulling across the entire place. "Yeah" I said waiting in line. I see a girl crying, slowly getting on her knees. It looks like Sabrina. I jump over the rope and run to her. "Sabrina!!" I yelled, she looked up and cried even more. "What are you doing here you don't like to ride stuff!?" I said worried. "I can't find Matt" she said. "You know that ride sepeates the carts. Some are blue and others are red" I said. I know and I feel horrible like I'm about to...about to" she fainted in my arms. "HAYYYEESSS" I yelled crying in pain. He jumped over the rope and ran over to me. "What happened?" He said. "Call 911!" I yelled. "Sabrina? SABRINA!" I heard someone yell. I look up and see Matt running. "This is all your fault you ass son of a bitch" I said hitting is chest, pushing him back. He grabbed my hands and stopped me. I cried more and Hayes took me into his arms. I kept looking at soulless Sabrina on the ground. I grabbed my phone and called Jaylynn and told her. She called the guys to tell them what happened. The ambulance came in a brief seconds. "We need a family member or someone close to her" the man said, I followed and sat in the ambulance.

Jaylynn's pov
The guys and I were on our way to the hospital. When we got there Kayley was sitting completely separated from Hayes and Matt. She had her head on the wall, tears rolling down her cheeks and her eyes closed. I sat next to Cameron and he held my hand. I asked Matt what happened but he said he didn't know anything. Hayes got up and sat next to kayley. She flinched when he went to go hold her hand. She's acting strange something is going on. He gave up and walked to the other side of the room and stood against the wall. She had books on her so I'm guessing that she will crack and start reading.

{3 hours later}
We all fell asleep but Kayley has been in the same position for 3 hours!! I hit Nash's thigh and he went to go talk to her. Matt followed.

Kayleys pov
I saw Nash and I turned to look at him. Matt ran to me and tried to hug me. I pushed him off "stupid pig get away from me. I don't like stupid pig that hurt others". I got up And walked away. I went downstairs and sat outside the hospital. I know Sabrina is going to end up in a bad situation because she gets panic attacks. So now she might have a coma and or amnesia. I remember when I was 6 she had an attack because she fell of a tree in school. I remember me in the hospital next to her holding her hand. I leaned against the wall and cried, slowly sliding my body down the wall. I reached the bottom and put my head between my legs. I felt someone next to me. I looked up and saw Nash. He leaned in and kissed me, but the thing is that I kissed back.