Chapter 86

NEXT DAY*
Kayley's pov
Tonight it's Saturday night and it's girls night while the guys have a guys night. "Clubbing tonight?"

We walk into this club, specially since they invited us. All of us took out our fake IDs. We walk in and it's a glow in the dark party. The girls went to go find were they were painting and I began to look around. I came in black booty shorts and a black sports bra. I walk and I see Hayes in the club with all the guys drinking beers. I walk to the girls and told them. They Panicked!!! I looked over there and they were wasted. Hayes began to look at some girl. And she was a stripper. And pulled him on the stage. Hell of course I'm pissed. Next to there table was an artist. I walked up to him. Damn he was hot. "What do you want" he said inhis Australia accent. I swear I died a little bit more each time. Hayes saw me and so did the guys. Nash walked up to me. "Hey beautiful" he said. "Hey" I said. A stripper pulled him on stage. I liked back and the guy looked at me. "I'm Brandon" the guy said. "I'm Kayley" I said. He looked young. "How old are you?" I asked. "I'm 18" he said. "What about your real age" I said lifting his head. "I'm 16" he said. "It's alright I'm 15" I said. He smiled and looked at my body. "Full and whatever you like" I said. He got his brush and began to paint.