Chapter 42

Madison's pov
I saw Kayleys fear. "Kayley I'm not the girl who hurt you" I raised my hands in surrender. She looked at me funny. Hayes came in and looked shocked. "Listen Kay. The girl that hurt you and tricked you all wasn't Madison it was Madeline she's my step sister. I wouldn't hurt you. I came here with Jack on the flight" I said softly. "Well are you guys twins?" Kayley Said. "Yes. My dad had sex with my mom and my moms sister. They were twins and we kind of just came out the same but with different personalities" I explained. Kayley didn't believe anything. Jack asked me to leave and that's when Nash and Hayes explained everything about what happened with Madeline. So Maggie she's adopted and she's pregnant. Then Madeline is in jail for hurting Kayley plus my dad is in Jail too?!?!! Holy god. I didn't like any of them only my mother which is dead. I hit Nash in the head for doing that to Maggie but I guess that's what he deserves. I texted Maggie to meet up with me in the coffee shop across the street.

Hayes pov
Kayley could leave in 2 days. I felt so lost and confused that it was just incredible. So really everything was a lie. She's not even a Madison or a Beer. She's Madeline Fredson. After her fathers name. Wow. Nash was shocked. "Let's make a pack" I handed my hand out to Nash. "No more of this goof game. We shall care for Kayley and leave all of this nonsense" Nash shook my hand and hugged me. Matt and Sabrina walked in and left. A lady came in running. "Where's Kayley" she repeated. "Mam calm down she is in room 226A" the nurse took her over here and she walked strait into the room. I got up and walked in. The lady was holding Kayley and Jack. "Hayes" Kayleys breathed out. "Hey" I walked forward. "Mom this is Hayes" Jack said. "Hayes this is Allison Crystal Argent. Our mom" Jack said. "Meaning as in I'm Kayley McCall Argent" I said "Wow nice to meet you" I said. She had black hair and pretty dark brown eyes. She looked so young. Cameron walked in. Everyone said hi. Nash and Cameron fell asleep in the cold seats. I sat next to Jack. Jaylynn was next to Kay and her mom. "Honey Colton and Dylan are coming " Allison said.

Kayleys pov
I look at my mom and blush. Colton was my old school crush. I literally loved him. The door opened and Dr. P walked in. Colton behind him  "Heys!" I said. They walked in and ran to hug me. "Listen Colton. Your mom called and she needs you back home in 20 minutes. Cameron take Jaylynn back home" Allison said. Cameron left with Jaylynn. She was actually going out of town again. This time I won't see her for 2 week and Sabrina was going with her. I was invited but look what happened. They left and I kind of got sad. Colton hugged me and all the guys turned into dogs. My mom went to go get me coffee so I was with

Colton
Hayes
Nash
Jack

Oh lord help me