Chapter TEN! ;)

Kayleys pov
I woke up, took a shower put on my baby pink high wasted shorts, and white laced crop top. Thank god it had no sleeves. I put on my makeup and my bubble gum heeled boots. I ironed my long hair and picked up my bangs with 2 clips. I grabbed my school bag and phone and walked to the griers.

"Good morning Elizabeth" I said smiling. "Good morning sweetie, come in! You look so pretty" she said. "Thanks after this I have something important" I said. "Would you like to join us at breakfast?" Asking with a big smile. "I'd love to" I walked in and had all eyes on me. Nash dropped his spoon in his milk and Hayes's jaw dropped slowly. "Kayley!!! Sit by me" Sky patted the seat next to her. I sat down and got some eggs and bacon. I felt Nash and Hayes looking at me. I had my bag on the floor and saw that Nash had slipped something inside of it. I got up and took Sky's plate as well as mine. "Can you play horsey with me?" She begged. "After I'm done tutoring Hayes. I promise 1 hour of sky time" I said hugging her. "YAY!" She yelled. I grabbed my bag and walked upstairs to Hayes room. I sat on his bed and the thought of what I should do about yesterday kept going through my head. "Hey Kayley you okay?" Hayes's voice interrupted my thoughts, "yeah fine. What are we doing today" I asked. "Little bit of history" he said in a funny accent. "Alrighty" I pondered.

After finishing with Hayes I walked into sky's room and played with her. "Are you still mad with nashy and Hayes?" She said. "No I'm not and that will never affect our friendship I promise" I stuck out my pinky and she wrap her pinky around mine. Time flew and sky asked if we could hang out in my house. She asked Elizabeth and she agree. We walked to my house and when she saw nashy she died. "Kayley you know that your like the best sister ever right?" She said in a happy tone. "You really think so?" I sat down on my couch. She nodded and sat down next to me. "Hey so I know your only 5 but I want to do something but I'm scared that everyone is gonna hate me for doing it. Or hate thee final result" I said looking down at her. "Well if you don't try you won't know" she smiled. I grabbed her head and took my laptop. I sat on the pool area and let sky there. I got my Cameron from the living room and began to record. I turned around.
"Hi guys in this video there will be no disguise no tricks or schemes. This is the real me" I said. All they can see is my back. So I told them a little about my self and my life. What Hayes and Nash had done, even tho I knew it would start a rage. "But we fixed it so don't start hating on them please" I said. I kind of cried while talking but I could see sky in the distance giving me a warm smile. I told them about my family and how big of a nerd I am that I get bullied. When I was finally done, "I think this was better than to do a draw my life so you could actually see something" I said.

I turned my body around to the Camera "hi I'm KB SINGS! My real name is Kayley!" I waved at the Camera, I took a deep breath and let this out "and this is me 😌😀" I smiled and shut down my camera. "You did amazing" sky said running up to me, I knew my cover wouldn't last forever. She sat down next to me outside and we began to edit it. I text Sabrina and Jaylynn that I will be posting a video in 3 minutes. I finally began the process to upload to YouTube and I needed to take sky home. I locked up my house and walked her home. "Ice cream!! Can we get some?" She asked. "Sure" I responded. We got the ice cream from the ice cream truck and flew back to the Griers. I knocked on the door and saw Chad at the door. "Good evening Kayley" he said. "Hi there" I reasponded. "Dad who is it?" Nash and Hayes yelled. "Kayley" he said. There was a moment of silence and then loud banging coming down through the stairs. They ran to me and grabbed my arm, running up the stairs and I'm still holding on for dear life.

They threw me into Nash's room and I feel on the bed.
"Your KB SING? Why didn't you tell us" Hayes said. "Because I didn't want to" I said. "Man I've always had a crush on her since they started" Nash said. I blushed and looked down. Hayes lifted his eyebrow and smiled. Both of them were shirtless and I guess Nash understood why my head was down and he got one of Hayes muscle tees. I looked up and they were looking at me. "Please stay over we have to talk about everything" Nash said. His eyes just starred into mine and begged for me to stay. "Sure" I said. This is going to be a long one Kayley!!!