Chapter 56

Kayley's pov
I woke up and I was out in the middle of the forest. Sofia was next to me. Jack, my mom, Dylan, some guy, Chris, Sabrina and some girl. I looked around and began to wake them up. I walked over to some young hot guy. I tapped his shoulder and my mom came behind me. "Hey" I said. "Kayley"my mom said. Jack followed behind me. "Kayley this is your dad. Scott McCall" my mom said. Ewwwww I thought my dad was hot. "Sabrina?" Lydia said. I knew she was Sabrina's aunt but I didn't recognized her like half dead in the floor. We all looked at each other. "Mom why are we here?" I asked her. "There here"my mom said handing me a sord (ninja style). "The hell mom I only know how to use a bow and arrow" I said. "Your like your dad.  A super natural creature, same as Sofia. Now. Jack is a hunter like me." My mom said. I remember when she used to tell me old stories about super natural creatures. I loved the Kitsune mainly because it's like a wolf fox thing and there's different kinds of them.
-earth
-fire
-river
-heaven
-thunder
-mountain
-void
-spirit
-time
-forest
-ocean
-music

"So mom which one am I?" I asked. "We'll your grandma was the Thunder & became later a Void. Your a thunder Kitsune but have the advantage to become a Void." My mom said. "When you were little you were a spirit Kitsune that's why you hated a lot of stuff because there kind of evil. Now Sofia has always been a heaven Kitsune because she's always been nice. Luckily you guys got along just fine because you kayoey control your inner void." My mom said. I walked around and looked at Sabrina. "So wait, Sabrina, Dylan, Lydia, Chris why are you guys here?" I asked. "We'll I was going to say that I'm a Banshee and so is Sabrina" Lydia said. "No wonder why I heard your Scream from miles away." I said. "Chris?" I said. "I don't know" he shrugged. My dad comes and and digs his claws on his back. "His a Kanima. And who's your master?" My dad asked. "His going to his Enhanced Stage where he gets wings" my dad said. "So dad what are you?" I said. "I'm an Alpha" my dad's eyes glowed red. "Dylan is here because he was possess by an evil spirt that your grandma released around the World War 2. I heard a noise and I looked up. I saw 3 masked man holding nash, Hayes, and Cameron. They were the only ones missing. So all of us had a some small part of supernatural except jack and my mom. Wait does that mean jack is support to hung me and my dad? So much is rushing through my head that I can't. I see the masked man throw the guys in front of me. "In return for them we want one of your friends scream recorded. I looked at Hayes and I felt weak. I looked at my dad and then at lydia. she screamed into a tape recorder and they disappeared. What the hell is this?