Chapter 97

Kayley's pov
I wake up and see Nash holding my hand. I look at the black screen on my phone and my eyes are yellow. I felt happiness inside. I shook my head and my eyes went to normal. "You have 30 minutes before the dinner" Nash said. 30 MINUTES!!!!!!! I got up and saw Sabrina taking a shower. "How are the room divided" I asked Nash. "All girls in the room next to us" he responded. I grabbed my stuff and grabbed a key card. Jaylynn was picking out her clothes. "Hey loca" I said. "Hey flaca. What are you wearing?" She asked. "I have no idea" I said. She opened my suit case and took out this black open tight dress."what about this with these black pumps that I have" Jaylynn said. "That's actually really good" I said. "Thanks" I ran to the bathroom and tried on the clothes. "Perfecto" i walked out and Jaylynn jaw dropped. "I still have no idea what to wear" Jaylynn said. I Remember a couple of months ago, Jaylynn fell in love with this dress and I think I had it. But I never worn it. I think I brought it with me. I opened my suit case and there it was. I took it out and put it in a bag. "Here I want you to wear this. It's a gift from me. I remember when you wanted one" I said. She opened the bag and her eyes teared up. "Thanks Kayley. You sure do know how to make a girl feel better" she said smiling. She put on the dress and spun around in the dress. "I've never felt so happy in my life" she quoted.