Chapter 43

Kayley pov
I was getting tired, and my phone buzzed. Great!!!!

Dylan B 😈😂
-hi lovely. Hopefully your feeling better.

Kayley- yeah thanks. What time you coming?

Dylan- well open the door.

I looked up and saw Colton opening the door. There stood Dylan with a small box of chocolates, balloons and a card. "Dylan!!!!! I missed you O' Brien" I said smiling. "You smile just like your father" he said. I never meet my father. Dylan walks into the room and then I see a masked lady. I looked at Dylan and back at her. She lifts the mask and I see Sofia my sister. I haven't seen her because she lives with Dylan in LA. I ran up to her and hugged her. Hayes and Nash were so confused so I explained everything to them.

Sofia's pov
Dylan put his arms around my waist and his head in ontop of mine. We giggled and Kayley wait for the doctor. He came in and she talked to him. She let her leave because she wasn't majorly hurt. I don't understand tho. She was horribly burnt and now she is like.......well...okay. I hugged her and helped her dress back.

*in bathroom*

"So you, Nash and Hayes huh?" I wiggled my eyebrows.

"Stop there just friends" she blushed as she put on her top. I brought her clothes because her other clothes burned. She put on "hakuna" and I had "matata". She put on black ripped jeans and black boots. She was like my little sister and it scared me when I found out about her and the fire.

"I see the way Nash and Hayes look at you. Be very careful with what you decide to do with both of them" I said. She hugged me and began to put on makeup. She walked out and I saw something strange.

Jack chocking Colton. She ran up to Jack and slapped his back. "What the heck is your problem Jack?"