Chapter 96

Sabrina's pov
Chris just told me he loved me. The only 3 people in this world that I've said I've loved them back was my parents and Kayley. "I love you too" just slipped from my mouth. He leaned in and kissed my nose. I could just stare at his eyes forever.

Jacks G pov
I've been kind of worried about Kayley. After Sabrina left she didn't eat anything. Hayes offered her food and she didn't even look at him. What the hell is going on between them two? Nash walked over there with an apple. He sat next to her and she put her legs on him. She took the apple and ate it. I've never seen Kayley so pale in my life. "Kay you okay?" I asked. She didn't answer me, and closers her eyes and leaned back. Is she ignoring me? Is she mad at me. I'm going insane!!! I need to know. "It's alright she isn't talking to anyone" Nash said. "Why is that" I asked and he shrugged. I walked up to Hayes and pin him against the wall. "What did you do to my sister" I said pulling him more off the ground. "I did nothing" he confessed. "Alright then what happened on the night after the club?" I asked. "Nothing".

Hayes pov
Why the fuck did I just lie to gilinsky in his face. Did I just crack under pressure?