Chapter 19 :)

Nash's Pov
Me and Cameron were going to go out today to the mall and I wanted to take Kayley with me but no Hayes. It's literally 10 and I haven't heard or seen either of them. I slowly open Hayes door and see him snuggling Kayley and playing with her hair. He just looked at her and played with her hair...WTF MAN! I open the door and barge in. I knew kayleys sweet spot. Lower back, side curve & thigh squeeze. Since she was sideways I rubbed my hands against her side curve and she woke up smiling. "Nashly!!! &Nashty!!" She yelled. "Ouch" Hayes said. "I'm use to it and I love it" I said looking at her. I totally want to date her but Hayes is going to ruin it. "Hey guys I'm going to go take a shower" she got up and you could see half of her butt sticking out. We saw her pink laced underwear and pink bra as well. She got her clothes and ran to the bathroom. I turned to Hayes and gave him a nasty smile. "WTF MAN YOU KNOW SHES MINES AND OFF LIMITS" I yelled/whispered. "YEAH I KNOW BUT IM TRYING TO BE A SUPPORTIVE FRIEND ANS GET OVER VIOLET" he said. "I TOLD HER I LIKED HER AND SHE REJECTED ME" he whispered. I looked at him and down to kayleys phone, that kept dinging.
AABooty 😍- morning baeeeee!
BAE #2- is you up or nah? I'll throw a cold bucket of water in you and Hayes. Make it the ice bucket challenge up in here! 😂 I don't care if we are 3,000 miles away I'll send it by UPS!
AABooty😍- we need to film!!!
BAE #2- like maybe a collab that will be cool for you guys!
AABooty😍-ask the guys.
Kay- hey it's Nash and that sounds perfect. After 4 come to do the collab video with us!
BAE #2- alright thanks Nash 😏 ur heard Booty?
I locked her phone and heard the bathroom shower stop. I walked to my room to change and my oh my do I got choices.

Kayleys pov
I walk out with everything done. Both Hayes and Nash were doing something on there phones. I snuck up behind them and grabbed there phones, locking myself in the bathroom. Nash was talking to Cameron about me and how he hates that Hayes and I were sleeping together. I look onto Hayes's phone and his talking to Violet and she rejected him. He was talking to her about some girl that was amazing and way better than ever. Who the F is that? I swear if it's Jaylynn I'm a die!

I went on snapchat and hacked them in any way as possible. I Locked there phones and walked out. "Here you go" I said handing it to them. Nash looked worried. "Relax I just hacked you accounts" I laughed and they were relieved. "So the Sabrina and Cameron are coming over to help us in our collab. So it's girls Vs Boy on Sabby's channel. #askKABYSH on my Channel. A food Challenge on Hayes channel and you decide what you want on yours" Nash said. "How about the bean challenge, you know which one I'm talking about" I said. "Yeah we have a box up there" Nash said pointing to the cabinet. I smiled and took out the box. I actually wanted to have Cameron in the video!! I heard knocking and someone yell "KAYLEY MARIE MARTINEZ". Oh my lord it's Sabrina 😆. "BAE!!" I yelled. And Cameron stole my hug. "Hey I'm your only Bae" he said laughing. I laughed and went to go hug Sabrina.

"Jaylynn will be coming in about 2 weeks she's in Colorado!" Sabrina said. "KOOOOLLL" I yelled. "Let's get this started" I yelled. Hayes ran down the stairs with our laptops and cameras.

Oh yeah this is going to be fun!

Sorry it's literally short and boring!!!